Which social media works best for promoting the blogs?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Which social media works best for promoting the blogs?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Jyothi 3 years ago.

• Author

shaloowalia
    Participant

Which social media works best for promoting the blogs?

MissyWeng
    Participant

Google Plus would be one of the best.

angie10
      Participant

Thanks for the mention, MissyWeng….I’ve heard good things about Google+

luciaanna
    Participant

It’s twitter @shaloowalia, in my opinion.

TAlberts
    Participant

For me, they are facebook and Google+.

angie10
      Participant

@TAlberts….I have a lot of friends on Facebook, which would really boost my views. But I really want to keep my page separate from my online work. Don’t you find it clogs up your wall?

thisnthat
    Participant

Good question and good answers. I’m still fumbling my way around the whole social media thing.

angie10
      Participant

I think so too, @thisnthat…..I’ll be watching this thread for some ideas because I’m really new to sharing my articles on other social media platforms.

Mely
    Participant

I prefer skyrock

angie10
      Participant

@Mely…..thanks for your share 🙂 I’ve never even heard of SkyRock, but I’ll check it out and see how it works out for me 🙂

monsterjar03
    Participant

I use google plus, facebook, twitter and reddit.

great question, to tell you the true I get more views from facebook than anywhere else, although I belong to twitter, G+ Pinterest.

gina145
    Participant

For me the best is Reddit as long as it’s bonsai posts I’m sharing. I don’t find any site that helpful for promoting my other blogs.

nakitakona13
    Participant

Mine is Facebook. Every blog I have has a separate fan page.

Jyothi
    Participant

I feel twitter and stumbleupon is the best social media site where we get lot of traffic to our site

angie10
    Participant

@Sandy KS….I keep hearing about StumbleUpon, so my next plan is to familiarise myself with it! Seems like I’d do well to start using it to share my material 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.