Which is better Apple or Samsung?

Activity Forums General Discussion Which is better Apple or Samsung?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

xelaiehm
      Participant

if you were to choose between the two brands Apple or Samsung? For me I still prefer Samsung because of its bright colors and more user friendly

Pegasus
      Participant

We used to be an Apple family and now we are mostly samsung. I don’t know why or when it happened. I think it is because Samsung (and any other Android based phone) is more customizable, the battery can be changed, and you can add storage and stuff.

xelaiehm
        Participant

i agree with you! Samsung is a user friendly. you can customized it and much easier to find new applications using any android application store

SadieMarie
      Participant

I prefer my apple iphone. I love it. Most everyone I know has an iphone.

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I think I rather way better iPhone. I just can’t handle how Samsung made out of plagiarism an art! I guess that’s one of the reasons I really don’t like it, but I gotta accept their gadgets are cool and handy The iPhone is very user friendly as well, though.

Nana
      Participant

Samsung all the way

kendralala
      Participant

i have sammsung things at home

SadieMarie
      Participant

I haven’t really tried Samsung products but I really like my iphone & Ipad.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I like Samsung but I don’t like the camera, or maybe my Samsung S4 has problems. I cannot adjust the light. I want to picture a screen but the results it is super bright. I wonder what will be the quality of Iphone.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.