Where is everyone from?

Activity Forums General Discussion Where is everyone from?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Omison
      Participant

Just asking…see some talk of UK and Mexico…I’ll start.

I’m currently in Oregon. Next week I’ll be doing this from Phoenix, AZ. How do you do?

http://www.facebook.com/omi2ezhttp://www.facebook.com/omi2ez
      hightide_worldwide: IG

kimdalessandro
      Participant

Hi! I’m from Northwest Indiana, and that’s where I am. 🙂 I’m not on Facebook though. I gave that up a long time ago.

cgalavia
      Participant

I’m from Philippines grew up in Soccorro,Surigao del Norte,Now I am in my husbands’ place Surigao Del Sur..

Omison
      Participant

Yay! So a little bit of the U.S. with The Philippines…that’s good to hear we have folks from all over!

deepam
      Participant

I am from Kerala, India. I was born and brought up here.

gayathri
      Participant

Hi, I am from India born and brought up here.

luciaanna
      Participant

@Omison I was born in a little country in Northern Italy. Now I live in Milan, a big city in Northern Italy

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Was born in southern Illinois, moved to Springfield, MO to attend college. Moved to northern IL with my husband for my first networking job. Moved to Colorado where me and my husband lived for over 7 happy years. Moved to WI, to try purchasing a business for my husband. Escaped the evil state of Wisconsin with next to nothing left to our names. Retreated back to southern IL with our tails between our legs. After my husband had gotten money flowing into our pockets from his employer, we relocated back to Springfield, MO.

Enjoyed a messily one year back with my friends there to have him decide to uproot us again! We moved to Hastings, MN because his parents lived in the area. That was 2008. In 2014 we purchased a house in St. Paul, MN.

Am planning on never moving again!

Omison
      Participant

India? Nice! Our timezones are all out of whack…you’re awake, I’m asleep…we’ll connect eventually!

Omison
      Participant

@luciaana …jealous!

dinuka
      Participant

I am from Sri Lanka.

sreemathi
      Participant

I am an Indian and I am from New Delhi, India’s capital city. Happy to meet members from different countries here.

Maricel
      Participant

From the 7,107 islands of the world from the Philippines.

jkct01
      Participant

I am a Malaysian.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am from the Philippines and I am glad to know you from Oregon.

Omison
      Participant

Wow! We got a nice worldwide thread going now…it would be great to learn from each of your cultures…

There’s so much to understand and learn from each other – I love it!

gayathri
        Participant

It’s a nice thread you have started. Great to know there are members from so many different parts of the world.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.