Where does the money come from?

Activity Forums General Discussion Where does the money come from?

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

crodriguez

I’m just kind of curious (because I also like to know what everyone’s motives are) how the blogjob creator(s) are earning an income. Is it solely from advertising on the blogjob site, or do they earn residule income from the members sites?

Admin
      Participant

That’s a fair question and we would like to be totally transparent with our motives. Our goal is to reward members as much as possible for there efforts, without charging anyone for anything. The amount we will be able to give back in reward points will depend on the amount of revenue the website generates through advertising, affiliate marketing and business opportunities. We’re hoping that we will only be able increase the amount of reward points given to members, but a lot of it will depend on how everyone contributes to the site and whether the opportunities are taken advantage of. You can get more information about our purpose and how you can help us achieve it on the Getting Started page. There’s nothing else out there like this, so it’s hard to say what will become of it. We’re just taking it by faith and hoping for the best.

Narayan
        Participant

It would be highly reassuring to all the new and old members if you just give a hint if your purpose is fulfilling, i.e, if the site is making decent money ๐Ÿ˜›

Felix
        Participant

@Sheridan The place looks interesting and I wish you every success!

crodriguez

Thank you for sharing @Sheridan . I appreciate you being so forth-coming. I hope that everyone will contribute meaningfully to the site, because I think it’s a great idea.

laurie1979
      Participant

To be honest, I am glad that you’re taking the time to advertise this opportunity to people that love to network while making money. I am always open to new opportunities of making money especially if it’s free. I am currently earning some but it doesn’t hurt to earn more.

I hope the two owners will succeed with this opportunity because it’s a neat concept and I hoep more people will do this. I think this site is still new. Give it more time and this site may be one of the most popular places to hangout and stuff. ๐Ÿ™‚

priscillaking
        Participant

It’s not “free”: writing is work.

Aisha Mahamat Adam
      Participant

Money comes from work..

misty1987
      Participant

The concept behind this site is great, it has so much potential and I’m sure many more people are going to think the same.
      I did wonder where the money comes from too but I suppose the more active we are and the more we spread the word, the better things will be for all of us.

algedonics
      Participant

Sorry to beat this old horse a bit more, but I have a question for Sheridan! Now that people have started getting enough points to cash out, how’s the revenue looking? Are you making a decent amount vs. what it takes to give payouts? How’s Blogjob faring overall?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I think this is a great site and see it becoming very popular and making tons of money. I plan to contribute and hope to make a living off Blogjob one day. I am taking it slow at first though. This is the best site on the web so far that I have found.

aabeck
      Participant

I love this site, i work a full time job, which still never makes ends meet, i also do myster shopping when tje prices are right try to save money any way i can because lets face it life is not cheap and i am not made of money so this is a great way to make sone extra spending money. Cuz we all know doing amazon m-turks you dont make crap

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am so glad that I found this site. I appreciate it so much. I have been on other blogging sites making money but haven’t found any other quite as good as blogjob. Thank you so much for creating and running this site. I look forward to seeing it grow and prosper.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I thought that it was a share of the profit from advertisements. Glad that Sheridan confirmed this.

laurie1979
      Participant

Thanks for creating this site. It’s a wonderful opportunity to earn especially when using this site at home. On top of that, recently found out about being able to access my account on here through my phone which I am doing now. Thank you so much. I hope this site will be around for a long time

SadieMarie
      Participant

I love this site. I try my best to share my blogs more then required to help both this site and myself. I also try to refer as many people as possible to join.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I have to say, I am a huge fan of this site. I love that the admin are so helpful and responsive, and anytime I can get paid to write, I feel pretty psyched.

Mickey Jazzini
      Participant

This site is a great concept, so far I’m enjoying it.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m addicted to this site! I can’t get enough of it. Lol

jsnitz08
      Participant

Haha @SadieMarie Me too!! Just wish the points would add up faster!

jkct01
      Participant

This is a great site. I salute your efforts, SIR!

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love the answer of our owner @Sheridan, thanks for explaining where we get our earnings. It is our share to give a quality blogs in our own writing to help the site and thanks for making this site.

Maricel
      Participant

Good answer @Sheridan now we should contribute more informative ideas here to make the site earn more to give credits to all the members.

TAlberts
      Participant

Itยดs good to know where the money comes from. Thanks for the information Sheridan.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.