Where do you write from?

Activity Forums General Discussion Where do you write from?

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

jsnitz08
      Participant

Do you work from home or do you work at a Coffee shop, library or other public place? Where do you like to write your blogs from?

jsnitz08
      Participant

Lately, I’ve been writing from home. In the past I used to go to Starbucks all too much. In some ways I miss the coffee shop scene, other ways I like the peace and quiet at home.

Richard A. Rowell
      Participant

I mostly write from home. Occasionally I’ll put a few notes into my phone for something to write later, but pretty much only at home.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I typically write from home. Sometimes I’ll be on my phone or at my boyfriends place.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I am always writing from home… When I’m feeling stir crazy, I like to head to the bookstore, though. I like the atmosphere there.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I write at home in the comforts of my bed. I always like writing while in bed.

Pegasus
      Participant

usually from home. I started one story while sitting out in front of my kid’s karate class, but finished it when i got home

kendra
      Participant

Home only. 🙂

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I write from home, mostly. Here is not such a good idea to go to a coffee shop in order to write, unless there’re a lot of people or it is big as a Starbucks cause very likely you could get robbed. =/ Besides, I think you can get so lost and loose at home that is awesome!

jsnitz08
      Participant

Do you ever feel like you can get distracted working from home? With all the distractions right in front of you? Like your kids (if you have them), the kitchen needs to be cleaned, the laundry needs to be done…

I agree @stephanie I also like going to Bookstores.

henry
      Participant

I do it in my place of work, especially when I am not that busy.

I always write from home. I have some of my favorite comfortable spots where I write from.

jkct01
      Participant

I write from my bed room.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I write at home. But I can also write while I am traveling with my phone.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.