Where do you find ideas?

Activity Forums Writing Content Where do you find ideas?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Grannyv
      Participant

I like to use ongoing social and environmental issues as the basis for my content. I’ll see something on television or discover good articles through Delicious or Scoop.it to sort through news items. While these are sites for content curators, you can write totally new articles using that same information.

Where do you find content ideas?

jsnitz08
      Participant

I usually get my best ideas when I’m out and about, sometimes when I’m going through Facebook I come across something interesting…

Ramona
      Participant

I have to agree, mainly facebook but also some things come to mind and I start looking for it with google.

Educateurself
      Participant

I rarely get ideas from Facebook or else I would rather go with my favorite news websites. Here I could take lot of ideas of different topics to write about.

waflay
      Participant

I usually get ideas from real life experiences of other people.

henry
      Participant

I get them from news stations, and the neighbourhood I live in.

Henning
      Participant

I can get ideas when walking in fresh air, or just imagining then I associate alot of times, then new stories enter so I am always 10 or 20 posts ahead.

workathomegal
      Participant

Ideas come to me pretty randomly. They come to me when I sit and brainstorm. Sometimes after sleeping or driving even. I try to be near pencil and paper to write down any I get. Brainstorming has got to be my fav though. 🙂

Pragati
      Participant

I am clairvoyant, and get visions which come true. They leave me with more emotion than ordinary incidents. I write with these visions as reference.
      I tried this method today itself, when I wrote 5 short stories.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I just get ideas from things and products that I like or that interests me typically.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I get a lot of ideas, like from articles of others that I read from Facebook, others experiences with life, story from the movie and of course some are from my story.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.