Where Are You?

Activity Forums General Discussion Where Are You?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Andria Perry 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Andria Perry
    Participant

I miss the interaction with my fellow bloggers, where has everyone gone?

Lee Ka
    Participant

Hi @andriaperry, I have always been seeing you around when I login to BlogJob.
    I am busy with my freelance project, and other online sites as well. I do check into BlogJob once in a while, but not very active here.

Have a nice day! πŸ™‚

wolfgirl569
    Participant

Im here now. Was at the auction this afternoon

Andria Perry
      Participant

LOL, I know me and you write here. I was seeing if anyone else was πŸ™‚

TAlberts
    Participant

Hi @andriaperry I have just login. I come here every now and then to check. I donΒ΄t know where the others are.

Andria Perry
      Participant

Are you writing anything for the site to help promote it back to paying? I know you have very interesting material @TAlberts

@andriaperry I pop in and out from time to time.

Andria Perry
      Participant

@ladynightwave I see, read and comment on your posts and I share them so more people can see blogjob is still alive!

I do the same with yours. There are still a lot of people still here. I should pop in more often. I was having problems with my comments not being posted.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

I am still here. 😊

suni51
    Participant

I am very much here and I would have certainly posted articles if admin would have said so.

Angeles
    Participant

I’m also here, @andriaperry! In and out, and I think I’ll start posting again (depending on how much time I have, it’s crazy lately!!). If we come here and post or interact, it could help the site a lot! Nice to hear from all you, by the way! πŸ™‚

loiseryan
    Participant

I’m still here. Just have had a few busy months with events going on at the American Legion and other things. My plant is shutting down for about five weeks in the middle of June for general maintenance. So I am going to get caught up on my writing.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I do understand working. Remember to take time to rest πŸ™‚

loiseryan
    Participant

Been editing some of my home remedy articles. Noticed that they are at it again copying and pasting articles. So going through each article and putting a copy right notice on them. Plus rewriting the articles so they don’t appear as duplicates.

luciaanna
    Participant

At present I cannot be active because of an emergency eye issue.

Next week I will have to see another ophthalmologist and a dermatologist. My vacations are planned at the end of this month. Let’s hope! Also I hope you are well @andriaperry

kimdalessandro
      Participant

@luciaanna – I’m sorry to hear that. I had an emergency eye issue too. At first I thought that I was reading my post.

loiseryan
    Participant

I did post a few articles over the past few days and updated a few more. Will be posting more in the next few weeks after I have edited some of my other entries

Andria Perry
      Participant

do you still see hope for this site to become what it was earlier in the year?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.