When is the last time you did something nice for yourself?

Activity Forums General Discussion When is the last time you did something nice for yourself?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Pegasus
      Participant

have you treated yourself to anything fun or nice lately? Not for anyone else but you.

Heather
      Participant

Well my friend and I went out Saturday night and it was extremely fun and I hadn’t been out in a couple of months without the hubby either/or kids.

Pegasus
        Participant

That sounds awesome! I haven’t done that in awhile either.

kendra
      Participant

Great to hear, Heather!

Pegasus, when is the last time you did something nice for yourself? 😉

As for me, I would say last night when I crocheted. 😉 I do that almost nightly, so I guess I do something nice for myself at least once a night. LOL. Meditating, yoga, if that counts?

But something really nice, though, that’s all about you? It has been a very long time. I don’t even remember. Not anything big anyways. My S/O sets aside time to do something real nice, all for me quite frequently, though. He makes plans for a “Kendra day” whenever he gets the opportunity, so I can’t complain one bit about me not doing something for myself. Lol. He does it!

I have decided that I want to go gem hunting, though and I think that would be such a blast! Just need to find some info on where I should go and if any rules are in place and stuff. And also I’ve been hoping to get a hair cut sometime, so that would count. Plan on re-highlighting my hair (at home) sometime when I feel like dealing with that, too. So I guess there are quite a few something nice for myself’s I’m planning.

Pegasus
        Participant

I went and got a pedicure yesterday and scheduled a massage for next week. It totally counts to take any time that is just focused and for you.

I love that your S/O makes a Kendra Day I think that is so absolutely SWEET! Gem hunting sounds awesome.

I’m glad to hear you do nice things (and let them be done for you) for yourself!

jsnitz08
      Participant

After I went to the gym this morning, I treated myself to an Iced Coffee. I’ve been cutting coffee so it was nice “treat” after my morning workout 🙂

Pegasus
        Participant

Oh that sounds great! That reminds me I did treat myself to an iced tea at Starbucks yesterday. I was just going to stop in and get an iced water because I was parched and running around, but the tea sounded really good. Blackberry Mojito.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Hmm it’s been too long I guess now getting a fast food treat lol

Pegasus
        Participant

🙂 I am glad this reminded you to treat yourself! 🙂

sweetcandy
      Participant

Just a month ago,had a sweet treat at Salon and Spa..what a great way to pamper yourself 🙂

Pegasus
        Participant

Going to the salon and spa for pedicures and massage is the way I love to treat myself. My friend always thinks it’s a bad idea because you have nothing to show for it for a length of time and I said well that also means I don’t have a lot of clutter to bring home either. I just enjoy it there and get to be happy. lol

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Ah, goodness. The last thing I did for myself, I guess, was when I got back from vacation and soaked my feet in a sweet almond + tea tree cleanser with warm water. It felt so amazing.

Pegasus
        Participant

I love the smell of almond scented products 🙂 very calming and lovely.

jkct01
      Participant

I really can not remember. I think it was 4 years ago when I went on a trip.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.