What's your favorite Social Network?

Activity Forums Social Marketing What's your favorite Social Network?

This topic contains 73 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  Jyothi 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jsnitz08
    Participant

What Social Network do you use most? Are you a Facebooker? Love Tweeting? Love Instagram? Snapchat? Something Else? Lets discuss below our favorite Social Networks!

jsnitz08
    Participant

I myself am a Facebook user. It really does depend on the purpose. If I want to professionally network..I perfer LinkedIn, send out a blast message…twitter. Send a Visual picture I like Instagram…this I can also send to Facebook and Twitter at the same time. For Recipe ideas..I like Pinterest!

magdaleneliterature
    Participant

I use Facebook. I have not used the other social media, but think about it sometimes.

Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.

A. E. Rutherford
    Participant

Twitter and Instagram are my favorites.
    Twitter because it’s quick and people don’t feel bombarded with excessive posting from one user. There are clever profiles and inspiring quotes to be retweeted.
    Instagram is great because it’s like status updates via pictures. You can see where someone is around the world, read an inspiring well-designed quote, or simply take selfies and feel better about ourselves.

falconess

I mostly use Facebook. I do have a Twitter account, but I honestly only made it for a mobile game. I don’t actually use it. Facebook, on the other hand, I use at least twice a day. It is a good way for me to keep in contact with family and friends that I no longer live near.

laurie1979
    Participant

I use Facebook everyday and lately been using more of Instagram. I am also on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+. Out of all of them, FB for sure.

dbeck975
    Participant

I use mostly Facebook, however, I also have a twitter account.

heyimneise
    Participant

My daily sites would be Facebook, Instagram and then Twitter. Lately I’ve started using Snapchat but still don’t fully feel it like my other friends.

Alex
    Participant

Instagram!

jsnitz08
      Participant

I love Instagram!! I even have a Instacollage app to make my photos into pretty collages πŸ™‚

laurie1979
    Participant

I didn’t know there’s a InstaCollage. I would love to get that because everytime I see someone with a collage on FB and Instagram, I would wonder how they did that. I shoulda researched for it. lol Thanks for telling us Julie.

jkct01
      Participant

First time I heard about InstaCollage. Will check it out.

algedonics
    Participant

Twitter’s my jam. You can more or less always find me there, haha.

Emily Hargrove
    Participant

Does Tumblr count? I hate twitter, I use Facebook sometimes, but mostly just to post pictures.

Danae
    Participant

Facebook (hate the game invites though!), Twitter sometimes, Instagram sometimes

angie10
      Participant

@danae…I tweaked my settings to block all the game invites. It took a while to clear up, but i can’t remember the last time I got one…touch wood!

SadieMarie
    Participant

This one mainly it’s my addiction. Lol

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I love Blogjob this is my most favorite one off all time. I really don’t use many more but to post things on and make friends.

jkct01
      Participant

I have the same opinion.

Stephanie C
    Participant

I think I am on Facebook the most, but I love Instagram. I have a few friends that are only on that site, and it’s nice to see what they’re up to. When it comes to blogging, this site takes the cake πŸ™‚

jkct01
    Participant

FaceBook is the only social site I use.

TAlberts
    Participant

Google+ is the most funny and interesting social media.

ivanna23
    Participant

I use Facebook for chatting with friends. Pinterest for any thing that would interest me πŸ˜›
    Blogjob for interacting and making money online…But if there’s other sites to earn money easily,might as well share it to me πŸ™‚

workinmom64
      Participant

I use Facebook for chatting with friends. Pinterest for any thing that would interest me
      image: https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/72×72/1f61b.png
      ?
      Blogjob for interacting and making money online…But if there’s other sites to earn money easily,might as well share it to me
      image: https://blogjob.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/simple-smile.png
      πŸ™‚

I also use Facebook for chatting with friends and Pinterest for interesting things like different nail designs. Twitter is good for business and quick chatting. Another way you can make money is by using Prosperent Ads with your Blogjob blog. It is really easy to sign up and integrate into your blog. They place ads on your blog and when someone clicks them you get paid. They also have a cool feature that allows you to make links from sponsors and possibly earn commissions from them.

shaloowalia
    Participant

facebook

thisnthat
    Participant

Everybody seems to love Facebook. I guess I’m the only one that doesn’t like it much.

Do you guys link all your private pages that have stuff about your family and friends or do you have separate accounts for promoting your work? I remember trying to make a separate FB page once, but I swear it tried to link it to my personal page. I don’t want that.

angie10
      Participant

@thisnthat….I too prefer to keep my online work separate from my personal life. So my Facebook account is strictly for my interaction with my family and friends. Also, my privacy settings are very rigid in that if I don’t know people and they befriend me, there’s only so much of my personal stuff they have access to.

Lee Ka
      Participant

So, the Facebook pages will link back to our personal account as well? I wouldn’t like that too. I haven’t figure out how to promote in Facebook yet.

murray1993
    Participant

Facebook

ptrk12
    Participant

I am active on Tsu, Wikinut, Google+ and now increasingly on Blogjob.
    I also use Twitter occasionally.

suni51
    Participant

My first choice is twitter. I use Facebook for my personal use as I do not want to spam my friends and relatives. I have some other sharing platforms like pinterest and Stumbleupon where I share my work regularly.

resuri
    Participant

I love using facebook to be updated to my friends. I sometimes post picture of especial moments in my life

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

My favorite social network site is Facebook and twitter.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Among the new social blogging networks, I love Blogjob. very engaging and the community is very friendly.

resuri
    Participant

I always love facebook so I could connect with my friends easily

peachpurple
    Participant

I am a big fan of stumbleupon because most of my blogs traffic come from there

angie10
      Participant

@peachpurple….I only recently heard about about StumbleUpon, but everybody seems to be singing its praises. I think it’s time for me to check it out!

blueberry
    Participant

I love the concept of Instagram but I use Facebook for most of the time ove other social media.

Nina A.
    Participant

Facebook

Candi
    Participant

Tsu has become my favorite because they pay you to post.
    Then Facebook & Instagram.
    I’ll be posting about Tsu on the blog I made here.
    Hopefully it will be allowed.

angie10
      Participant

@Candi…how’s it going over at Tsu? I have an account there, but haven’t been there in ages because of the very high cash out threshold. Plus my points seemed to add up at a snail’s pace when I used to visit the site, so I lost patience with it.

thisnthat
    Participant

Honestly? I hate social networks. I already feel like I have no privacy online. I don’t really want to share the personal parts of my life and relationships with the world. I also have kids. I don’t want their lives exposed to strangers all over the globe.

I want a separate “business face” for posting blogs and such that doesn’t intrude into my personal life.

nerdieeds
    Participant

I am on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Path, IG, StumbleUpon, Linkedin, Reddit, Delicious but I am most active on Facebook.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I use facebook and twitter the most.

angie10
      Participant

I opened a twitter account, but have failed to get into it as much as other people.

angie10
    Participant

Another vote for Facebook here πŸ™‚ I used to be very active, but now I’m really more of a lurker. I sometimes keep the window open, just in case something interesting happens hehe. But since I started working online, I’ve scaled right back. I also love Pinterest, but rarely visit because I end up spending too much time there.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

Twitter is my #1 πŸ™‚

Maricel
    Participant

as of the moment I think it is given we are using worldwide FACEBOOK.

Diya
    Participant

Facebook twitter and blogjob

Diya
    Participant

Mine facebook

Diya
    Participant

Now

Diya
    Participant

Blogjob and bitlanders I like now

junebride
    Participant

i spend most of my time with bitlanders, facebook and blogjob these days.. i still do use twitter and instagram but not that much…

Drock
    Participant

I personally love Facebook, but I HATE Twitter!… who in their right mind… ( and dont respond to that because its rhetorical ) would ever want to “tweet” there every sec move in life, not me haha… anyways honestly Ive shyed away from both, but used Facebook alot more in the past. Now I go on Friendlife, because not only is it just like Facebook in every way if honestly not better!, BUT you get paid to live stream with your webcam and get PAID to chat with your viewers , getting paid every week for talking to people works real well for me, If your interested go check out http://www.friendlife.com and look up Dark Shadow on there πŸ™‚

Anne-Marie Guyer
    Participant

My favorite is Facebook followed by Twitter and Instagram.

Mely
    Participant

I use Facebook, Skyrock, Twitter, Goggle+

Lee Ka
    Participant

I mainly use Facebook to subscribe to the groups that I am interested in, and get connected with my friends as well. I like to bookmark the sites I like in Pinterest. Other than these two, I seldom use others. I guess I’ll need to learn to use the rest, so I can promote my BlogJob posts there. πŸ™‚

kendra
    Participant

Depends really. I used to enjoy Facebook a bit because I followed SO many crochet/knit groups and interesting news pages and could see my family’s updates (those who aren’t close by.) But I quit using FB and I use Twitter and LinkedIn for business related purposes from time to time. That’s about it unless we’re talking Pinterest and ooh boy I love that one! But I just browse and Pin. I don’t socialize there except for sending interesting things back and forth with my mom and sisters. πŸ˜‰

angie10
    Participant

Wow, it looks like Instagram has a lot of votes! I forgot to say I also like Pinterest a lot, although I don’t frequent it anywhere near as often as I do Facebook.

thisnthat
    Participant

If I had to pick one that I actually like, it would be Pinterest. I’m not sure how great it is for promoting things like Blogjob posts or not, but I do enjoy that site. I also don’t feel like my entire life is opened up to everyone. I mean, yeah, they can see the things I like, but at least I can use a handle and stuff.

monsterjar03
    Participant

I use them sparingly. I don’t have a favorite network.

Mine is startpeeps

Diya
    Participant

I love to use blogging sites now

Jyothi
    Participant

I use facebook, gplus, stumbleupon and twitter

xunzsam
    Participant

Facebook! I am addicted to games like farmville, candy crush and others.
    I have a twitter account as well and used to tweet regularly a year ago but I guess I am done with it now.

jkct01
    Participant

I have never played games in FB.

TAlberts
    Participant

I only play Words in facebook. Nothing else.

laksh
    Participant

Whisper?? Does it pay to use the site?

angie10
    Participant

Me neither@jkct01…I avoid those games like the plague!

monsterjar03
    Participant

Same here. I never played games on that site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.