What's your blog or blogs about?

Activity Forums General Discussion What's your blog or blogs about?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  simplym 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Nicolee25
    Participant

My is Random things and parts of a book I’m writing.

Dee
    Participant

I don’t have a blog here.. but I do have a blog and it’s just me expressing my thoughts and such.

Nicolee25
      Participant

Well if you ever make a blog here, let me know. I’ll check it out

jsnitz08
      Participant

Dee, having your Blog on Blog job will increase your points faster. BlogJob uses WordPress, so its easy to integrate.

Danae
    Participant

I have 3 blogs at the moment, lol – one about dealing with eczema, one about makeup, and a more personal one, which is the one I’ll probably be updating the most.

Nicolee25
      Participant

I like the make up blog idea. I’ll have to check it out c:

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I have a blog here. I actually have two of them my personal blog and my earn money blog. You may check them out if you would like at https://blogjob.com/kandv24/ and also https://blogjob.com/mpbkandv24/

Nicolee25
      Participant

I’d love to check them out (:

Pegasus
    Participant

One of mine is going to talk about our homeschooling journey when school starts back up. My other one is really just more of a hodge podge…it’s thoughts in front of the kitchen sink that are about everything but the kitchen sink 🙂

Nicolee25
      Participant

Woah I’ll have to check your blog out too.

jsnitz08
    Participant

I have a few blogs.
    One on Beauty from the Inside Out..including Makeup and Health Tips

Another one on Social Marketing

One on Saving money on Online Shopping 🙂

Then I made one for my “thoughts”

Nicolee25
    Participant

I’ll take a look at all your blogs (:

SadieMarie
    Participant

Mine is about my life and goals, I also write about fitness, health, dance and beauty.

Shaheer Masroor
    Participant

Mine is about everything i can think off so that i can blog about everything and get more points 😀

Its Called…. The Greater Blog (Like Greater Germany if you know what that is)

Emily Hargrove
    Participant

Mine is just a personal blog about my feelings, interests, and sometimes my crocheting.

Tilman
    Participant

Mine is about the business that I joined on this site and the other one is kind if a comedy satire site (or at least that’s what I’m going for).

Victoria
    Participant

Mine is about this beautiful city that I live in.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I have two. One is about Jerky Direct the other is about life, how to make money and different tips for life.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Mine is somewhat personal but I also write some non fiction guides. Like how to make money, save, invest. Psychotherapy. Youtube and other things like that.

Manuela Lopes
    Participant

I have two blogs here, one is about my thoughts, my dreams Beauty issues and lifestyle, the other is where I write about new products I am testing, smart shopping, freebies and so on.

Anthony
    Participant

My blog is just a general information site which cuts across all facets of human life and activities

Super Spy
    Participant

I have tow blogs so far and may or may not add to them. One is a beauty blog, a complementary one to my main website with more personal views and reviews, and one on loves and loathes which can cover reviewing websites, personal likes and dislikes, and reviews on anything in life.

I already have more than a dozen of my own blogs, and some are dormant and I now need to just focus on a few.

Rachael A. Orbach
    Participant

I have some blogs on Blogger, but I’m thinking that I will do one blog post here everyday, and then test to see which gets more views. I have an English lesson blog, a Jerusalem Picture Blog, a Jerusalem Business Blog, and a Hair Care blog. These are all on Blogger, but here I just started a new blog.

Carolyn
    Participant

Here is my Blog
    https://blogjob.com/carolynsworld/My World
    It is not very exciting, just me talking about myself

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Carolyn.

Nana
    Participant

Blogs are about family and life

nakitakona13
    Participant

Before I joined here, I have already my own blog site. I call it RandomThoughts. I have been maintaining for 5 years already. It is about my thoughts and my experiences. But I generally label it as lifestyle. a mixed blog for that matter. Here’s its link: RandomThoughts

peachpurple
    Participant

i have 13 blogs, actually two of them are related, i should have reduced them to 5 instead.

you can see on my page here:
    https://blogjob.com/members/peachpurple/blogs/

Anthony
    Participant

I blog on information, general news and gist. As a matter of fact I touch almost every aspects of human activities on my blog

simplym
    Participant

My blog – I have 3 – is about saving money/making money, shopping and amazon reviews. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.