What's the Most Posts You've Published in One Day?

Activity Forums Writing Content What's the Most Posts You've Published in One Day?

• This topic has 31 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by kendra.
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

What is the highest number of posts you’ve published in one day?
      Also, I’d like to ask about how many posts you average each day? Just one? More? Not even 1 a day? What’s your typical blogging schedule here?

Also, is anyone aware of a limit on blog posts here? I can’t find info on that & don’t recall there being one, but I could have missed it.

I typically have a tough time even getting 1 post out a day, but am trying for more lately.

workathomegal
      Participant

2 I think. And on my blogger blog I do not post there everyday so it doesn’t really count I suppose. But on BlogJob the most was 2 I think. But I am sure soon I will do 3 easily. 🙂

kendra
        Participant

Not bad at all! Keep up the great work.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Before the limits I think I’ve done maybe 60 for one day. I use to blog 3-5 hours per day. Now maybe I’ll blog 10 or so times per week.

angie10
        Participant

Wow, @SadieMarie, 60 a day?! That makes me feel like I’m lazy LOL I doubt I could ever do that, especially when you include all the proof reading and tweaking. Wow, kudos to you!

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Everyday is my blogging schedule in here. For 50 points I can only blog twice a day that is why I am taking advantage. I hope my limiting points will increase.

kendra
      Participant

Wow. I can tell the limits have affected people’s activity here. 🙁 It’s a shame, but I understand fully! It’s hard enough to find time to blog here as it is, much less with a decrease in points.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I contribute on various revenue sharing sites. I’m a newbie on here. What is the limit on the number of blog posts in a 24 hour period?

SadieMarie
      Participant

How many points can you earn? @realityspeaks Each blog post is worth 50 points. So if your daily limit is 150 you can post 3 or higher depending on your daily limit.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Hi @SadieMarie the daily limit says 150. So, are we limited at 150 daily points on here. I mean can we earn more than 150 points daily.

SadieMarie
      Participant

You are currently limited but that doesn’t mean forever. You can complete projects found under the earn rewards section to increase your daily point limit @realitysparks

peachpurple
      Participant

3 post because 1 post 50 points, so 3 equals 150 points.

angie10
        Participant

@peachpurple….If you write 3 posts, does that not take your over your 150 daily limit?! I say this because as soon as you log in, you have the automatic 2 points just for logging in? -and are you able to then interact and catch up with your friends?

iyanpol12
      Participant

I had posted 3 articles in a day when I am very busy. I write in advance so it’s not a problem.

angie10
        Participant

@iyanpol12…Great minds think alike LOL I also write in advance, and it really helps me!

Omison
      Participant

I normally put out 2 and then fill my daily limit with interactive responses and tasks…I’ll do more as my daily limit increases.

dinuka
      Participant

Two. I only have one blog here. So I earn 100 points from 2 blog posts.

angie10
      Participant

I have set up 3 blogs here, and I move between them posting 2 articles each time I log in. That way I can also spare some time to interact with my friends here, and get to know them.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

probably 10 a day because it was a habit i got used to doing in Bubblews, and I seemed to continue it here most of the time because i got used to it.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

i only do 3 a day because i won’t get points if i do more than three on the rest. so, why do more than 3.
      i still don’t understand the projects here, and what they actually are.

angie10
      Participant

Outside of Blogjob, I think the most I’ve ever done is about 5. That’s when i used to waste my time writing for content mills. Never again!

gina145
        Participant

At BlogJob the most I’ve ever managed is two posts in a day. At Bubblews I once challenged myself to use up my limit of 10 posts in a day and found it really hard to come up with enough ideas. I doubt I’ll every try that again.

At the moment I’m not even averaging one post per day, but I hope to change that in the new year.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Ten per day but not on this site. That was Bubblews when I was in more of a writing mode. I try to get in three posts on Blogjob but it’s getting harder to think of newer content for me.

suni51
      Participant

I was doing @3 per week but I am posting 3 every day. I am happy with 3 a day limit as I am unable to write more than that.

blueberry
      Participant

I’m writing 5 articles a day. I do my blogging mostly at night.

peachpurple
      Participant

@angie10/ I agree, 3 posts 150 points that is the limit, I might get 152 points instead.

angie10
      Participant

@peachpurple….I wonder if you’d get all 152 or if BlogJob would credit only 150 of those, seeing as that’s the limit?

Danny
      Participant

My most in a day is three, the max for me, and sometimes I have trouble to post one

munda23
      Participant

I publish 2 posts maximum and for remaining 50 points i perform other activites.

peachpurple
      Participant

Now, I write 2 blogs per day, the rst of the 50 points I try to sum up with interactions

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I can write 9 blogs per day, sometimes 8 blogs when I leave the other points to interactions in forums.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.