What's the last great book you've read?

Activity Forums General Discussion What's the last great book you've read?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Pegasus
      Participant

Just wondering what the last great book you read was. I love Goodreads and I love searching for new things to read! (besides blogs of course lol)

Pragati
      Participant

Mastery by Robert Greene: Check out the reviews >> https://goo.gl/3KNKlq
      It has stories of all the Great Masters that lived in history and Some of them are still alive. It shows how anyone can become a master of his own subjects. Mastery also explains the psychological factors of how mastery happens. My Favorite story was about Leonardo Da Vinci, and Caroline Islanders, Wright Brothers and many others included.

You should read it too 😀 I keep re-reading it because one of my dreams is to become a Master at Blogging (Writing actually) 😀 🙂

Pragati
        Participant

Also if anybody has any good suggestions in Books or Movies ! I would love to hear it 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

The last greatest book I read was The Power by the same author of The Secret.

kendra
      Participant

Turned out I loved the book “The Girl Who Played With Fire,” which is the one I just finished. I thought it was kind of tedious for the first, and majority of the middle of the book, but the ending was just wonderful. I really found some respect for the author once I reached the end and seen how much hard work he put into the series. Haven’t read any of the other two, though, but might.

“The Power of I Am” by David Allen and “As A Man Thinketh” by James Allen were life changing for me. So was one book by Dale Carnegie… Can’t remember the darn name of it, but boy was it amazing. 😉

SadieMarie
      Participant

Lately I have been reading Outliers The Story Of Success. It is a pretty good book thus far.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

The last book read by me was Au Bonheur des Dames by Emile Zola. ( To the paradise of women -on English)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.