What's the best way to lose weight?

Activity Forums General Discussion What's the best way to lose weight?

Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

trayonthomas06
      Participant

I would like to know what would be the fastest way to lose weight. Do you think that it would simply going to the gym and working out. Or would it be a lot easier to walk 3 miles per day. Somebody can comment and help me with this if you want to. I accept all answers no answer is a bad one.

angela
      Participant

More walks, less food!

Shane
      Participant

The best way is to take protein and exercise.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Dieting and walking in the morning are best remedies for losing weight.

peachpurple
      Participant

cut down on the meat, I eat once a week, 6 days on tofu, vegetables and pasta, Walk to grocery shops and park, that should do it

shaloowalia
      Participant

70% diet control, 30% exercise

Anonymous
      Inactive

The best exercise for losing weight is that of pushing the meal table away from your body with your hand. Give it a try!

angie10
        Participant

Wow, really @maxwellhaven….haha that’s funny! But I guess it’s sure to work.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I thinks its walking

Carmela
      Participant

Less rice and exercise if you can, but you have to be determined to lose weight

cgalavia
      Participant

I never tried losing weight with a diet to take.What I noticed to myself is whenever I have a lack of sleep,I lose weight.

angie10
        Participant

@cgalavia….you’re truly blessed! Yet there’s the theory that lack of sleep can make you gain weight.

misswulans
      Participant

what kind of exercises suitable for you is depend on your body type, So I can’t really make a suggestion which one is the best exercise to help you losing your weight. I recommend you to take a research about your body type, and don’t forget to eat healthy foods.

Simplest way is to greet others like a Japanese.

Japan is world’s least obese nation. Proof:

Control your weight here

Japanese bow down based culture is the world’s best exercise.

angie10
      Participant

I wouldn’t advise you to try to lose weight quickly. You need a long term lifestyle change. Eat less, exercise more! Eat more fruit and veg, drink more water, snack less and take up some exercise. This is sure to help you lose weight AND keep it off.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

eat healthy and be active. consider a vegetarian and vegan diet as well as drink lots of water. juicing is also good.

angie10
        Participant

I’m glad you said that @Fifi Leigh….I’m not losing weight fast enough although I’ve been at it for maybe 2 months, so next up in my plans is juicing. I know it’s worked for many people. I just have to go out and get my juicer/blender.

realityspeaks
      Participant

The best way to lose weight is to workout and eat healthy.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I lost weight with walking and walking and walking everyday. I walked in a brisk way for at least a total of 2 hours per day. Then you wanna drink lots of water, eat your greens and brussell sprouts. Then avoid sugar as much as possible even the hidden kinds (read labels and do some research about that). You should loose weight just fine. Make sure you still get your daily requirement of protein and other vitamins. There are some things in some quality Whey Protein powder (look for the ones with less sugar) that help with weightloss too.

angie10
        Participant

@Anne Farmer….walking is my favourite form of exercise. I enjoy walking and it doesn’t feel like a work out in the true sense, yet it’s equally as effective 🙂

Anne Farmer
        Participant

Exactly! Then eating less sugar along with it helps too. I only indulged yesterday for the first time in a week, again. So far that is the plan, only weekly indulgences right now.

SHOHANA
      Participant

physical exercise and yoga is the best for me to lose weight

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Less carbohydrates, as I am lessening rice and I feel light. My tummy belly is now soft. It only needs some exercise to make it smaller now.

angie10
        Participant

@Grecy, i’ve also cut right back on my carbs as I’m trying to shed 2-3kgs.

shaloowalia
      Participant

30% exercise and 70% diet control

angie10
      Participant

I’m so happy I decided to go the healthy way, because in as much as it’s taking a while for the weight to drop, it’s finally showing signs of reducing 🙂 I do a lot of walking, observe portion size control, eat more fruit and veg, have cut right back on snacking and carbs and drink lots of water.

maggie
      Participant

I would say exercise and eating right because it is never a compromise at all

monsterjar03
      Participant

I’m starting with my apple cider vinegar tomorrow. I read through reviews that apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss, and it also has lots of health benefits.

Long, brisk walks are good and also moderate eating.

Diya
      Participant

Take half lemon and half boil water. Mix them and drink in the morning.

metsrock69
      Participant

There really is no best way to lose weight. you just have to do what you can handle. change your eating habits,give up junk food and most of all exercise does help. I need to lose a few pounds.

angie10
      Participant

Hehe 1 hour’s too long for me. I prefer to do 30-45minutes, otherwise I get bored and lose interest.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.