What's the best way to get Followers?

Activity Forums Social Marketing What's the best way to get Followers?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thisnthat 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

thisnthat
    Participant

So, say you’re a newb and you really don’t have a social media presence already. What to do?

How do you garner followers to build an audience? I mean, you need people to share with before sharing benefits you, so if you have no audience, how do you grow one?

Are there any other ways to promote your site if you don’t have a social media presence?

Simona Abdi
    Participant

I think the only way to get referrals or to generate traffic on our sites is to have social media presence. If we have not accounts on social media websites, it’s better to create them, registering there.

thisnthat
      Participant

Right, but even if I go open an account, I won’t have anybody in there. How do you get people in there?

erlymccheaven

@thisnthat,just do constant communication with them with a friendly tone and inject some jokes.

thisnthat
    Participant

Well, when I get some people, I’ll try that. Thanks.

First, I need to get some people. 🙂

jkct01
    Participant

Try to promote your site in the public forums. Join more FB groups may help to get to know more people.

peachpurple
    Participant

I use social medias, as many as possible to promote my article links

thisnthat
      Participant

Yes, @peachpurple, I know that’s what I need to do. My problem is that I will be starting a bunch of brand new social media accounts, because I don’t have any. So, I have no followers or friends in there to promote my stuff to. I’m looking for ways to get followers, so I have people to share my stuff with. How do I get people?

Omison
    Participant

Too bad we can’t share to IG…or can we?

cgalavia
    Participant

Communication and interaction is the best…

cessy08
    Participant

I think everybody has their Facebook accounts right now, right? So I think the best way is to start from there and when you sign up with a new social media account like Pinterest or Tumblr, you can try to find if any of your FB friends has an account in those. That way, you can start to build your followers.

thisnthat
    Participant

Okay, thank you for the advice, @Husky. I’ll check it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.