What's 1 Goal You'll Aim to Accomplish Today?

Activity Forums General Discussion What's 1 Goal You'll Aim to Accomplish Today?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

Just a little motivation for those of you who may not be feeling as motivated as you’d like today:

Can you come up with one goal that you’d really love to get accomplished today? What’s the goal?

Will you end up working towards it in any way?

For those of you who always set a goal (or more) every single day, and already had one in mind, or completed one already today, mind sharing what it was?

I suppose one goal I’ll hope to accomplish today will be…
      Laundry. I desperately need to do laundry.
      Maybe, *maybe* give my wiener doggy a bath.

kendra
      Participant

Gabie:
      Amen to that! Now that is the *perfect* goal! Wish I’d have seen your comment before I even started my day. That would’ve been a great way to feel some gratitude (for good health) and start the day! I really like how you think. 😉

So far, I actually managed to wake up in time to do the entire load of laundry. Not a huge milestone to accomplish in life, but I am just glad it’s done! Now … about putting all the laundry away? Well, I’ve not exactly made it *that* far yet! hahaha.

Guess I better get started on another goal to accomplish! 🙂

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

My goal for today, and for every day, is to be productive. It doesn’t matter what I do, but what I do must move me forward.

kendra
        Participant

Well, that’s a great mind-set and goal to have, Robert!

I try to do anything at all that will be productive, anything, no matter how small, to get me closer to any goal. Productivity is a big part of my happiness, so when I accomplish, I feel my best.

In fact, one of my New Year’s Resolutions was to do at least one thing each day that I’ll feel proud of myself for when my day is done and over. 😉

kendralala
      Participant

the very goal that I instilled to my mind the moment I woke up this morning was to able to deposit cash into my account… It has been my goal for sometime now but was really very hard because I am so lazy to wake up at 12pm..shift starts at 3 so i should go to the bank before the time.. FORTUNATELY, I DID IT! HURRAY!

kendra
        Participant

Ohwow, Kendra!!! I am so proud for you.

Also it’s crazy how much you sound like me! I am just like that and tend to pee away opportunities either because of my sleep/work hours (up all night, sleep during the day and refuse to be bothered LOL), and because of fear, I find it so hard to force myself to get out and take opportunities.

Also pretty interesting that your goal involved the bank.. I have a very similar goal right now! Apparently, Paypal isn’t wanting to let me have the $ I’ve been paid for my last months work, so I will have to go open a new bank account or else Paypal will send my earned $ BACK to my employer!!! So, yea, I’m working on forcing myself to get my butt up and to the bank before the end of this month, too.

So neat how much we have in common! Hearing that you kind of have similar issues with getting out and doing certain things like me made me feel so much better about this. I thought I was the only one who was troubled with this sort of thing, so you and your big accomplishment is going to be my motivation! 😉

workathomegal
      Participant

I am not sure what my goal is today. I would like to make $20 online at the very least but we shall see, easier said then done. Especially where some sites are very low paying right now, makes it difficult.

waflay
      Participant

Am hoping to fully meet my daily points limit of 600.

workathomegal
      Participant

This is an old thread and I am not sure if we can add to it seeing as its a new day? Anyhow I hope to get lots done here and on Elite Visitors. I guess we shall see how it all pans out, heres to hoping its good day.

kendra
        Participant

Definitely! I hope we can even keep this thread going! We can always post new goals here each day. It will help encourage and inspire others, and us to work towards the goals. 😉 I always like to either state or write down my big goals for my day because it makes me more likely to actually work on them if I’ve said them aloud or written them down, so definitely continue to display and share your own daily goals here in this thread! Add your progress as you go, too, if you wish. 🙂

Oh, and I agree. Right now, sites like this one are very hard to earn anything from. :/

workathomegal
      Participant

My goal today is to spend all morning working. And this evening unwind with a movie I never saw before and play WoW for a bit. But we shall see how that all plans out.

jsnitz08
      Participant

One goal that I did accomplish was re-writing my resume and applying to a few jobs… I also wrote a few blog posts… & went to the gym 🙂

Pragati
      Participant

I have written 2 blog posts so far, and my today’s 1 important Goal would be to write Another Blogpost !

SadieMarie
      Participant

Well today is my day off and I got my wisdom tooth removed so I’m mostly taking it easy. But I’d have to say maybe earning as many points as I can on here at least that’s my current goal as of right now.

kendra
      Participant

Bless your heart! I hope you had an easy, speedy recovery! I am about to have to have my second wisdom tooth extracted myself, I think. It broke a few weeks ago and boy was I in some pain! I wanted to die, but I’ve been able to hold off the pain for a couple weeks now and pray that it’ll be okay so I can somehow just skip the darn dentist. I had to have my very first ever wisdom tooth extraction just a year or 2 ago and wow! It broke and kept crumbling for almost a year before I could get to the dentist and I’ve never been in so much pain in my damn life! Nothing like it. 🙁

Nana
      Participant

My goal is to be around people since I am not been around very many in past month

SadieMarie
      Participant

Hmm for me today that would be earning the max number of points that I can on here. I have 19 more blog posts and a little over 25 more points to earn.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

My goal today is to meet the 150 post limit of this site as I am a new member and also to know how to add to my number of limits.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.