What would you feel if you have no internet the whole day?

Activity Forums General Discussion What would you feel if you have no internet the whole day?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

Yesterday I feel disappointed because I have no internet the whole day my commitments online is waiting for me and yet I cannot do it on time. There are commitments that I failed to do I have no choice but to wait for it to come back. I just felt so bored yesterday I just watch television, just using free data on fb that’s it still feeling incomplete.

realityspeaks
      Participant

That would ensure people spent some time in an outdoor environment.

jkct01
        Participant

I doubt it would make people go outdoors, at least not in the current hot weather.

shaloowalia
      Participant

it would be really bad as i work online most of the time these days. No internet means no work!

Carmela
      Participant

Initial reaction will be sad, but there are lots of things to do esp.if you are at home, its best to do house chores, or read book or your Bible. call someone if you have a landline

jkct01
        Participant

Those things you would do only when the line is dead 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

I think I will go crazy!

jkct01
      Participant

Does it happen all the time?

dawnwriter
      Participant

Haha, I will probably get some chores done which need my attention. We have become very addicted to our online friends and earning sites.

TAlberts
      Participant

I would feel bad but then I will be having time doing some household chores which I keep on postponing.Besides that, I can go out and stroll to the woods nearby and take photos of the beauty of Autumn.

lejla1311
      Participant

I would sleep whole day long. Sleeping, eating and relaxing – that is what I would do on a no internet day.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.