What Was Your First Rejection?

Activity Forums Writing Content What Was Your First Rejection?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie C
      Participant

Writing is a job for many of us, and it’s a job that comes with a lot of rejection. So lay it all out on the table: What was the first assignment you ever had rejected? Did you feel it was fair?

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’ve yet to experience a rejection for writing only rejected for top ad companies to work with my blog due to not enough monthly traffic. That was a real bummer. But it’s not too bad considering my blog is still new and I am still learning how to write half way decent. Lol

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have never faced this as a writer or blogger. I have had some college work rejected but only for minor things.

Evans Odote
      Participant

Well My two articles were rejected by a website and it was very painful given that I spent so much time and resources in research.But I later used the article on another site.

waflay
      Participant

Two of my news articles were rejected by an online news site. It was painful experience but I learned to deal with such cases.

Captain
      Participant

Keep on writing until we succeed. 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I don’t remember the first site that rejects my writing. Maybe Postloop or other individual blogging site. I felt rejected but I found other writing sites that I can practice English so that feeling of being hurt did not last long.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.