What type music do you listen to?

Activity Forums General Discussion What type music do you listen to?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Andria Perry
      Participant

I have to say that I like all music but I prefer rock/pop top 40 stuff. But I was raised listening to Country from my father, rock from my older siblings and classical from my mother. I even enjoy rap at times, I love little Wayne 🙂

TAlberts
      Participant

I like almost all types of music but not rap.

Andria Perry
        Participant

Not all rap is bad, there is some that is hard for me to understand or I find it demeaning.

Maricel
      Participant

I love any kind of song except metallic, hiphop, rap

Andria Perry
        Participant

I do have to say that there is one type of music that is super hard I am thinking vox some heavy metal is just not that good but I cannot discard all of it. I have learned to appreciate all music.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I have friends and that is all they listen to also. I do like to hear Elvis sings gospel.

Andria Perry
      Participant

OMG! I love the doors. Many, many years ago I made a CD of all my favorites and for around two years I could not find it, thinking someone took it out of my car. About a month ago I pulled down a small clean tub of CD`s and there was a handful without labels so I pooped in each CD and labeled it, There it was MY DOORS! I labeled it and now its in the car again, I will play it till everyone begs me to take it off 🙂

Andria Perry
      Participant

Me too, sad days I can sing Patsy Cline, other days I will sing the oldies slow and sweet songs, when I feel like dancing I will put on dance or techno … yep mood picks everything 🙂

Andria Perry
      Participant

Yes! I love to hear the electric guitar! Van Halen and Santana but I am not into Marilyn Mansion he is just to weird for me 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.