What TV show are you watching or last watched?

Activity Forums General Discussion What TV show are you watching or last watched?

This topic contains 53 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Stukowski 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching live telecast of mahashivaratri celebrations from our bangalore ashram. What about you?

rextrulove

It’s hard to remember back four years to the last live TV show I watched. Probably something on the Discovery Channel or Animal Planet.

Nana
    Participant

France and friends before work

Andria Perry
    Participant

I watched the new show of this season ” Bates Motel” I love a nice twisted show 🙂

jollykaran
    Participant

Wow !! Lucky you.. I don’t remember when was the last time I watched even the television. Such a busy life I’m living these days..

peachpurple
    Participant

I am watching a korean drama online ” Marraige Contract” by lee seo jin and Uee, I don’t watch tv anymore

Anne Farmer
    Participant

The last show I watched was one called Outsiders and I was so bored with it I shut it off early and went to bed last night. Blah

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching ‘Two and a half men’ right now.

realityspeaks
    Participant

I’ve been watching old episodes of ‘Who’s Line Is It Anyway’

Maricel
    Participant

Right now I am two stations watching It’s SHowtime and Eat Bulaga here in the Philippines.

peachpurple
    Participant

today I had watched the descendant of the sun ep 5 ( korean drama ) online, superb , 30% ratings, the highest in 2016

Nana
    Participant

I watched the movie twister last p.m.

edsamarcos
    Participant

The last show I watched here was the local TV series called On the Wings of Love.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I watched the Voice. It was fairly good, and Adam is funny with the other guy on the end.

rextrulove

I watched a recorded episode of Star Trek: Voyager, then watched an excellent movie called War Room. Later, I watched “How Great Is Our God”, by Louie Giglio.

Nana
    Participant

I have not seen how great is our God @rextrulove

rextrulove

@nana, just go to YouTube and search for it or search for Louie Giglio and look through his taped shows. It is an astounding show of about 45 minutes that is quite humbling. Make special note of what he says regarding a protein called Laminin. I think you’ll really like it.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I watched American Idol, the first half only.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am not watching television but I am watching You Tube channels that contain television shows.

Nana
    Participant

Dr. Quinn I recorded it last night

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I watched about ten minutes of BadDog which is a funny animal show actually and not about animal abuse.

angie10
    Participant

Wow, it’s been ages since I watched anything, i can’t even remember the last thing I watched.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I watched a rerun of ‘Last man standing’.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I watched a new show called Bandit Patrol about how these true angels (people) save baby animals in need of rescue.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I watched this show that showcase ghosts appearing in the videos but I don’t know exactly the title.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

American Idol, they eliminated a girl that had more talent than the other. It’s been boring this year anyways and their last season. I can’t even get into watching Keith Urban, my country crush anymore.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I feel bad for that girl @annefarmer the show started to get boring I agree. The last show I watched was this one in cable starring Chuck Norris, It is a quicky movie.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching Roadies on MTV

Kyla Matton Osborne
    Participant

I have been watching episodes of Scandal on Netflix. Last night I also watched a couple episodes of X Company on the CBC web site.

suni51
    Participant

I am watching nothing much apart from routine News Channels and Cricket live Broadcast.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching ‘How I met your mother’ right now. An old season!

Andria Perry
    Participant

I just watched ” NCIS-New Orleans”

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching India v/s Bangladesh cricket match in T20 World Cup.

Nana
    Participant

I watched a new TV series heartbeat last p.m. I love ncis Los Angeles

Fifi Leigh
    Participant

i watch stupid reality shows because that is the only thing interesting on the regular channels of TV.

MissyWeng
    Participant

Last I watched, it was last night.. Pilipinas Got Talent, a franchise of the popular America Got Talent.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

A show about a 600+ pound man and how his life changed after his weight loss, it had a happy ending. There was really nothing else much this mid week for me.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching an old episode of ‘friends’.

Andria Perry
    Participant

I just watched Vikings, My Thursday night show 🙂

blueberry
    Participant

last thing I watched was a National Geographic Channel Special about Holy Week.

shaloowalia
    Participant

i just watched south africa v/s west indies cricket match in T20 world cup.

Nana
    Participant

I just watched shark tank

nerdieeds
    Participant

The last TV show I watched was Teen Wolf – Season 5 Episode 13 yesterday. I am catching up. I need 7 more episode to finish Season 5. And I am ready for Season 6 when it comes back on air.

luciaanna
    Participant

I am watching Italian weather forecast @shaloowalia

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching Comedy Bachao at the moment.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I watched a few minutes of The Talking Dead yesterday that I had on DVR unless you count the bit parts I see when everyone else has what they want on most of the time.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I am watching ‘Chakravartin Samrat Ashoka’ at the moment.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am watching Filipino program in You Tube, John and Marsha

Robert Stukowski
    Participant

Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash on television. RWBY on YouTube.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Good choice, much better than what I watched last.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.