What transportation do you use most

Activity Forums Website Design What transportation do you use most

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Rona 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Nana
    Participant

Some walk to work or shop I drive my car every where I go

Nana
    Participant

There is a elderly man in our town that drives a lawnmower every where he goes

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Lawnmower huh? That’s different.

angie10
      Participant

@nana…a lawnmower? That’s an interesting one,for sure LOL!

shaloowalia
    Participant

I use my car wherever I go. My house is quite far off, so walking is not an option for me.

Andria Perry
    Participant

Tony`s cousin used to drive a lawnmower, when we seen him coming we would sing ” low rider” 🙂 He has passed and every time I hear that song I think about him.

I use my car. But when I am around the neighborhood of my rentals I often park and walk the neighborhood.

Nana
    Participant

@andria perry awesome he’s been lucky won on a lottery ticket a few months ago

Maricel
    Participant

when just near I use my bicycle or tricycle if far and jeepney if very far.

blueberry
    Participant

Would commonly use the public transpo. Either a jeepney or a cab.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I have someone drive me which is not very many places right now. 🙁

angie10
    Participant

I currently don’t have a car of my own, so I have to rely on the very unreliable public transport here. It’s either what we call the ‘combi'(a mini bus) or a taxi.

Ross
    Participant

Since work I closeby I use a scooter. Sometimes we carpool or use a shuttle van. For anything longer I prefer to drive my car.

shaloowalia
    Participant

my car

luciaanna
    Participant

I live in Milan, a big city, so I usually use the public transportation. For long distance we use our family car @nana

gayathri
    Participant

I love to walk any where I go. When I was studying and subsequently when I was working also, I used to walk even upto 10 kms in the evenings on my way back. Mornings when I had to reach in time I used to take a public bus or an auto. Now I go out rarely because of the commitments at home and whenever I go out I go by our car.

angie10
    Participant

That’s great @gayathri 🙂 I too try to walk as much as i can. The only problem here’s the heat. It’s VERY intense and would wipe me out if I waded through it for long distances 🙁

Heart
    Participant

My car and it’s getting old already 🙂

Rona
    Participant

My car is always the means i used from point a to point b. Oh well, sometimes i walked or ride a motorcycle.

gayathri
    Participant

It’s great to think of saving fossil fuels and save the earth from global warming @Vinaya Ghimire

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.