What time do you sleep at night?

Activity Forums General Discussion What time do you sleep at night?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

Since I am working online here from morning till midnight I usually sleep at around 12 in the morning or even at 1 in the morning.

dawnwriter
      Participant

I try to be in bed by midnight because I get up around 6:30 am during weekdays. On weekends, i can afford to sleep a bit later.

TAlberts
      Participant

I can´t sleep early and I mostly have ideas what to write in the evening. I go to bed after midnight.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I go bed by midnight or sometimes by 1 am. I find night time the best to write as it’s quite peaceful at this time.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I’m going to sleep around 1 am, and in the morning I wouldn’t wake up. 🙂

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Generally head to bed after the 9 O’clock weather forecast is over, generally ends around 9:32 each night.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have to go to bed now. It´s 1 a.m.Good night!

angela
        Participant

However I think I am just lazy. I should be getting less than 8 hours but my brain doesn’t function otehrwise!

angela
      Participant

As soon as I can! I love sleeping!

nightowlpatty
      Participant

I don’t sleep at night! I am really a night owl. It is 5:30 a.m. and I am wide awake. But I am trying to scale back and go to bed earlier because I only sleep 4 hours no matter what I do. I think going to bed earlier will help me sleep longer because in my mind, I will know it isn’t too late. I don’t like to waste the day away (or the night either).

nightowlpatty
      Participant

I always stay awake all night and go to bed after if I have a really early appointment. For a 10:30 one, I will just lie on the couch for a couple of hours but not really sleep. It’s tough being a night owl in an early bird’s world!

iyanpol12
      Participant

I usually sleep 11 PM or 12 AM. I fell asleep that early now. I can’t sleep at 1 AM which I used to before.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I sleep at 7 in the evening or sometimes 8 in the evening then I wake up at 12 I will be working for 2 hours or 3 then I will be working online, not sleeping again until 7 in the evening again

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I usually sleep at 11.30 PM

Kyuminette
      Participant

I sleep late mostly 12 am or 1 am. I have to make it sure that I have done all my online obligations before I go to sleep at night .Worst I sometimes sleep 5 am because I’m doing call reviews .

resuri
      Participant

I usually sleep around 11pm or 12 midnight as I am working online as well

dawnwriter
      Participant

@barbrad I also like to work late at night because it is quiet and I can concentrate more on my writing, but i have to get my children ready for school so I cannot really afford to stay up too late.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.