What Social Media Sites Do You Use to Advertise Yourself as a Person????

Activity Forums Social Marketing What Social Media Sites Do You Use to Advertise Yourself as a Person????

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  cristiane8228 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

laurie1979
    Participant

I embrace Social media since I’ve been doing it for so long. I believe that if it weren’t for sites like that, we might have limited access to connect and network with like minded folks. I love the simple fact that we get to connect with one another without any expectations.

What sites do you use? I am on Facebook a lot more than Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+. If you’re not on any of these sites or on a few of what I mentioned, sign up on all of them. You won’t regret it.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I am personally a Facebook person as well. I play games on their when I am not working.

laurie1979
    Participant

I personally don’t play FB games since I am not much of a game person on there. I read that playing games is good for us on a lot of level.

Alex
    Participant

I love love Facebook And Instagram!

laurie1979
    Participant

I am on Facebook and Instagram almost every single day. Both can be seen on my phone. 🙂

SadieMarie
    Participant

I use Facebook & Tsu. I also use Youtube but don’t revile my real name but I do sometimes talk about myself on there. I also use Blogjob. 🙂

laurie1979
    Participant

I used to have Facebook and twitter but had to close them down for a couple of reasons all because of one person. I had to close down my Instagram after I closed the first two down. I am still on Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn. Once a particular situation is over, then I can create them three or four sites back up so I can get started on trying to find social media jobs online. I have lots of experience working on social media sites. If you’re good at it, might as well make money off of it especially if you have a large amount of followers and friends online to utilize it with.

marygoround
    Participant

more FB, majority people used FB. 🙂

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

I use Face Book page and Pin interest.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Being active on different social networks helps a great deal.

priscillaking
    Participant

Twitter, Google +…have accounts at Tsu, Persona Paper, and Linked In but rarely use them. I don’t do Facebook.

promilan
    Participant

Undoubtedly it has to be instagram and twitter.

cristiane8228
    Participant

I prefer with all certainty the faceboock to do this kind of thing more use the other to the same degree

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.