What other sites do you use to earn cash or get points for gift cards?

Activity Forums Social Marketing What other sites do you use to earn cash or get points for gift cards?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Lady Nightwave (BrendaMarie) 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Kelly
    Participant

I myself use a couple of sites. Of course i am here on blogjob but i also use mypoints.com and inboxdollars.com. It takes a while to add up but i have been doing it a while and i like it.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I use inbox dollars that is a good site. I get paid from them a few times a year. the extra money does help.

angie10
      Participant

@Kimberly Brown….I’m glad InboxDollars is working great for you. I never made a penny on that site, maybe because I’m not in the US.

Atlanta
    Participant

Inbox Dollars has too little option for me…may be because I am not in the USA and the offers and options for earning aren’t quite the same because of my location.
    I tried Zoombux, but same issue, not sure when and if I will get to any payout with them.
    I use Postloop and Humanatic for some extra money here and there. Both can be sometimes slow to make money, but both pay regularly and almost instantly, so I’m happy with them. Postloop you get payment when you reach 5$ (usually it takes few hours to receive them) and Humanatic pays Mondays/Tuesday as long as you reach 10$ and request payment before Monday.
    If I was in USA, I have heard good things about Swagbux and Qmee.

henry
    Participant

I MyPoints is new to me, I will have to take a look at it too.

Stephanie C
    Participant

I have used swagbucks, but it’s really slow earning. I also like to use Persona Paper and Daily Two Cents. Although, after joining this site, I haven’t been spending much time there.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I use bubblews though they still haven’t sent my last payment almost 14 days late, personapaper, swagbucks and perk tv.

Educateurself
    Participant

I don’t use survey website as the earning is so slow. Bubblews pay at a very high rate, but they will choose whom to pay, which is the sad part of the bubblews. I personally use Dailytwocents most 🙂

zaza
    Participant

inbox dollars cash crates are some sites that i use

zaza
    Participant

my points i don’t know that site hope it is legit

lejla1311
    Participant

I am woking on Forum Coin, hubpages and Fan Slave, of course Blog Job.

Kelly
      Participant

I have been doing my points for several years now and gotten several gift cards from them. It is legit zaza.

joseph
    Participant

theforumwheel, moneytalkvillage, forumcoin and blogjob.

jkct01
    Participant

Nice to know the sites.

shaloowalia
    Participant

forum coin

TAlberts
    Participant

I am earning from Hubpages and I am still waiting for my next redemption at Bubblews. It will take ages though. I think I will earn faster here than at B.

shaloowalia
    Participant

besides blogjob, i am working on forumcoin.

resuri
    Participant

Aside from Blogjob, I do Humanatic. It is slow but I got paid everytime I reach $10. I will try Forum coin because I have heard so many thing about the site

angie10
      Participant

I tried Humanatic, but found it too boring and way too slow of an earner; I just couldn’t stay with the site.

shaloowalia
    Participant

@TAlberts you still write at bubblews? is the site still paying?

shaloowalia
    Participant

I have recently joined postloop and today I sent my first withdrawl request.

angie10
    Participant

I’m also on PostLoop. I like it there and get paid very quickly once I reach redemption. My other sites are Fiverr and ForumCoin, but I’m now on the look out for a proper freelance site so I can boost my earnings.

angela
    Participant

I like Swagbucks. They pay with GC and it’s easy to get points.

angela
    Participant

Usually i just “watch” the videos while I am working. : )

deepam
    Participant

i use swagbucks and star panel surveys

shaloowalia
    Participant

I use postloop

metsrock69
    Participant

I can see that this post is older so I will update it the best I can. First of all bubblews is no longer in business. they started messing up people with their payments including myself. my points is good. I also belong to InstaGc and points2cash. I use both and cashed out on both of them. I have more sites but I figure I would give someone else a chance.

mylot is the only other site that I am somewhat active on.

angie10
    Participant

Aww that’s a shame, @Barbara. That’s the annoying thing with some of the forums, they keep coming and going. As far as the vicious ones, I don’t stick around once I realise how horrible the members are. It can get very nasty.

thisnthat
    Participant

I don’t come across that too often, but I have one like that right now. One person is so abrasive that I just tire of him. It’s pretty bad when someone is so awful that you don’t even want to post on a forum that you are being PAID to post on. I can’t believe the admin allows him to abuse people the way he does. It’s just ugly.

angie10
    Participant

Barbara, i notice this was posted last year….are you still with Persona Paper? I left as soon as they slashed the rated. I mean, it was already slow, but then they had to adjust the rates to keep the site afloat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.