What is your profession?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is your profession?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

lejla1311
      Participant

I would like to know what is your profession, what school did you finish? I finished law, but I don’t have a job in my profession. I am an online freelance writer for four years now. What about you?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m a professional student. I just love going to university. I have been going to many nearly all of my adult life. I just dont want to grow up and have to go out into the cold ugly world. Being on campus is the best place to be.

lejla1311
      Participant

@maxwellhaven that is pretty cool 😀 I agree with you, college time was the best time of my life.

arnela77
      Participant

Hello @lejla1311 I finished Food Technology and unfortunately I don’t have a job SO I work online. Hope that we’ll soon have a job for which we educated:)

lejla1311
      Participant

@arnela77 that is a great profession. Quite unusual I mst site. It sounds so interesting. Hopefully we will get a job one day.

TAlberts
      Participant

I went to college to become a teacher but before I graduated, I married a German and came to Germany. Here I became a wellness massage therapist but have always worked part time jobs in cafe´s when my son was already teen-ager. I worked at the Spa in Ireland when we moved their for a change and came back to Germany without a job. As of now, I´m a stay at home wife and an online writer since early 2011.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I took Computer Science and Computer Technician but I am not applying what I had learned in school.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I have been working with a leading English Daily for ten years now. I am working as a senior manager in sales department.

rextrulove

I’m primarily a writer. However, I have a computer technical engineering degree, I’m an ordained minister and I’ve cooked at and managed both restaurants and pizza parlors. Right now, I’m just enjoying being ‘the mountain man’. 😀

Maricel
      Participant

I graduated 2 years Computer Secretarial and 4 years Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Management I have been employed for 10 years and right now I am 5 years vacant from work and right now I am doing different online site to earn.

resuri
      Participant

I took up AB Multi Media arts. Apart from blogging I am working as a telemarketer for an Australian company

gayathri
      Participant

I did my Masters in Commerce and was working as an Accounts executive for about 10 years and then since I had to take care of my aged in-laws and my son, I quit my job and I am a home maker now.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.