Which is your favourite Menu Button on Blogjob.com

Activity Forums General Discussion Which is your favourite Menu Button on Blogjob.com

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SadieMarie 3 years ago.

• Author

waflay
    Participant

From the first time I logged in this site, the first menu button that got me all the way to where I am now is an ACTIVITY tab that informs users of whatever that is going on… From the newcomers to Blog posts, from friendship corner to etc. I call this button, the driving-wheel of Blogjob.com.

Oops! We have an all important Menu (Rewards) which is awesome for those who know the secret behind it… goodies for a few who happen to have all the requirements to harvest real rewards.

Now, let me know what is you favorite MENU on Blogjob.com and why you like it

jsnitz08
    Participant

I wuold agree the Activity Menu will tell you what’s happening currently. I also like being able to post to different groups right from the Activity menu.

henry
    Participant

The activity button is my most used here on blogjob, It is the gate to every corner of this site.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I would say either my wall or newsfeed. I like to see what’s going on in the community. 🙂

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I love my wall. That is my favorite menu on here.

Pegasus
    Participant

I still feel like I’m learning my way around from thing to thing and they seem a bit separate vs flowing well, so I like to use the newsfeed the most or my wall.

waflay
      Participant

I never thought of that @kimberly_brown , but I know how useful my wall is while on Blogjob.com.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Yes it is very important to me on here.

Zacc
    Participant

Notifications

Stephanie C
    Participant

I have to say, I’m hitting the “Activity” button constantly to see what everyone is up to. It has everything there…

SadieMarie
    Participant

One of mine would have to be the news feed. It is nice to see what some of my other blogjob friends are up to and to talk a bit with them when I can. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.