What is your favorite topic to write on?

Activity Forums Writing Content What is your favorite topic to write on?

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

jsnitz08
      Participant

When writing a blog, what do you like to write about? Do you first research ideas before writing articles or just “free-write”?

jsnitz08
      Participant

Sometimes I get inspired by something I read on Social Media or in a Magazine, and then come up with a blog post to write about. But my best posts always come from inpiration from the “real world”, those people watching moments always help.

How do you get inspired?

cgmom88
        Participant

I get inspired by researching topics that interest me.

Zacc
        Participant

I am inspired by the current issues which keep on trending for a while. Even if you write about them, they will be useful for a long time.

mary beth
        Participant

I am the same way. There is so much that goes on around us that there is always something to write about.

magdaleneliterature
      Participant

I like to write about literature and other subjects related to English. I also like to write about subjects which interest me. These subjects range from Mary Magdalene to mythology. Also, for subjects I do not know much about but would like to write about, I always research them before I write about them. In fact, these are the two ways to succeed as a writer: write what you know and love, and also research topics you do not know.

cgmom88
        Participant

Mythology is a great topic.

dudicus

especially Norse mythology

haha

my favorite food are pizza, ice cream, chicken, mac an cheese,nachoes, toccos,

cgmom88
      Participant

I like to research before writing unless I know a lot about the topic. I find researching first always teaches me something new.

I agree! Topics that are personal to me or I believe strongly in!

A. E. Rutherford
      Participant

My life, myself. Anything that’s on my mind, really.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Love it everyone! Feel free to post your blog here 🙂

falconess

I find that I tend to lean more towards gaming/nature/animals/books. I may end up going into mythology at one point.

gajohnson
      Participant

I tend to have too many interests at any given time, and I like to write about any of them. I started out with a movie blog, because I’m a lifelong movie fan, but I have ideas for at least two more blogs.

Even if I know quite a bit about a given subject, I still find myself researching–even if it’s just to confirm what I’m pretty sure I know already!

shanzida

It really depends on what I’m writing about. Many times I like to write what I’m feeling. Whenever I feel extremely emotional I try to put those into words.
      Other times I like to write short stories about anything that catches my eyes. Sometimes I will be outside and see something that inspires me to write a short fictional story.
      Also there are times where I feel like ranting about a topic I really feel doesn’t get enough attention, or is not thought about much.

It all really depends on my mood and thoughts 🙂

laurie1979
      Participant

I have different topics that I like to write about if given the chance.

However, sometimes, when I needed some work, I have to research things even if I do know them just in case I missed out on it. Sometimes, that’s true. I am working on earning upfront payment with my writing work but for long term purposes, I need to work on the residual income writing sites which include this one.

jsnitz08
        Participant

How many writing jobs are you writing for Laurie? Would you ever consider having an online franchise to build the residual income?

aquarius

World events, past, present and future.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I love the interaction on this post. You guys are awesome! #futuremototivationaleader

dbeck975
      Participant

I enjoy writing about life and ways to help others make more money. I also like to write about sports, current events and making the world a better place.

heyimneise
      Participant

I would consider my a lifestyle blogger because I have so many interests that I want to write about. I think Travel is a huge favorite of mine though and really enjoy writing about that.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Where’s your favorite place to travel @heyimneise

heyimneise
      Participant

@jsnitz08 Anywhere! Currently working on seeing most of Europe. I love the history of Europe.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Incredible @heyimneise ! I still have to go to Europe!

May
      Participant

Lifestyle 🙂

vivek190992
      Participant

My favorite topic to write on, is “love”. I get inspired by the people around me and their stories. Once I form a basic concept, I start developing ideas from pure imagination.

90skids
      Participant

I just write about whatever comes into my head

SadieMarie
      Participant

I write about all sorts of things. Health, beauty, fitness, dance product and business reviews etc. I do a little bit of research most of the time before blogging.

Pegasus
      Participant

I like writing conversationally usually so I can talk about almost anything

Zacc
      Participant

I like writing about what I do every day in my life. That is watching movies, blogging and trading bitcoin

Stephanie C
      Participant

I love to write about education and teaching, since that’s what my degree is in. I also love to write about baking, parenting, organizational tips, and freelance writing. Basically, I like to write about the things I do every day.

waflay
      Participant

Real life happenings motivates my writing mood. Personally, I like writing about things that surround us (people)… trying to watch from different sides of the same story before highlighting my views about it.

Richard A. Rowell
      Participant

I’ve written extensively about trading card games and baseball in the past, but I’ve written articles on a wide variety of topics. I’m getting back into writing about sports and finally starting a music blog that I actually plan to update on a regular basis 🙂

Letty B
      Participant

Anything about God and what He’s teaching me, nature stuff, my dogs, whatever is going on in my life, observational commentaries, and any creative/fictional stories. 🙂

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.