What is your favorite thing to do on your day off from work?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is your favorite thing to do on your day off from work?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Angie Counter
      Participant

I love to sit down with my bible and laptop. Reading and writing are my favorite things to help me relax.

kendra
      Participant

Crochet! Or talk. I enjoy having time with my loved ones, and pets, too though. But if I’m not working and I’ve completed the typical duties (cleaning, and the other regular things we all have to do on a daily basis,) then I’ll probably be crocheting. 😉

writer
      Participant

I love studying the bible and going on bible websites too; that is very relaxing:). Lately I have found myself playing Facebook word games with my sister and cousin because I am so far away from all my family.

Pegasus
      Participant

What is this ‘day off’ you speak of? Just kidding. If I ever get a little time to myself I’m probably found reading or vegging out to a show. My time off is sad though because I’m a mom so tiem off means I’m not with my kids

aabeck
      Participant

I like to sleep bake quilt cook whatever i feel like at that point in time

Nicolee25
      Participant

Reading or spending the day with my boyfriend

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

My favorite thing to do is sleep and spend time with family. I never really get a day off unless I don’t have internet.

Danae
      Participant

I like to sleep in, do some house cleaning, laundry… spend some time on sites to try to earn some extra money.. hang out with boyfriend and/or friends…etc..

aabeck
      Participant

Well lately my days off are catching up on here

SadieMarie
      Participant

Being on here & blogging mainly. I also love to dance & spend time with family & friends.

xelaiehm
      Participant

if i can find time..i would really love to sleep but whenever im off to work im still working at home..

jkct01
      Participant

Sleeping in is a must.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i love to read and take a nap on the days off to work.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I love to spend the day listening to music. I also play a game of soccer on weekends. th

misswulans
      Participant

I love to hang out on my day off, there are many places to visit in my city

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I like watching movies.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.