What is your favorite thing to do on Blogjob?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is your favorite thing to do on Blogjob?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

My favorite thing is to update my wall. I also love to rely to others.

kendra
      Participant

😉 I love to communicate and connect with everyone here on the forums, and read the blogs of everyone. I’m loving getting to know everyone here & think this is going to be a place with where lot of great friendships will form. Okay, I’m cheesy, but hey, there’s nothing like internet friends. They don’t judge as much as personal in-life friends do! Hahaha. 😉

I like to read others wall posts, too.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I do like how we can connect. I talk to more people online than in real life because I am always home and never outside hardly anymore.

dbeck975
      Participant

I like to get to know other interesting people and share opportunities with others that I find to make additional money.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I love to blog. I do enjoy connecting to others though, so I like skimming through people’s walls and commenting on things I see there.

Educateurself
      Participant

I love to interact with others at forums.

Danae
      Participant

I like to update my wall, post on my personal blog, and interact with everyone else on here. This site is really fun, I’m glad I decided to join 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

My favorite thing other then writing blog posts would have to be commenting and uploading photos.

Pegasus
      Participant

I love getting onto the forums and groups and seeing what is new in the news feed on my activity wall. I’m feeling still like some of the places should connect more than they do (like when I respond on your walls why don’t they show up in the group as well as a reply). But overall I just like seeing what everyone is up to 🙂

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I do have to agree I think they should link better because I so miss things sometimes and see them later. I have not been able to keep up with everything yet but I will soon.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’d have to say some of my favorite things would have to be creating blog posts, groups and uploading pics. But I am addicted to this site so its hard to pick only one.

eightthirty
      Participant

I haven’t been here in a long time. It seems like a lot has changed. I don’t have a favorite at this moment. I’m still trying to navigate.

henry
      Participant

I just love blogging and interracting with friends.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Thanks everyone. I love hearing what you like to do on here. 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

You are very welcome. 🙂

Ingrid
      Participant

I like expressing my thoughts and feelings here.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is very nice. I also like that too.

marygoround
      Participant

for me, i like to interact with others.i want to know their cultures,traditions and their values. i believe i will learn others stories throughout their lives.have a nice day everyone!!!

kendralala
      Participant

I like making and reading posts on blogjob

realityspeaks
      Participant

I love to blog, comment and and connect with people. I kind of love the entire layout on this site. The sections are not in a cluster, which is the case with many other sites.

Pamela
      Participant

I love being able to interact with everyone else. I love the sense of community I get from everyone. We all are doing the same thing, and are on the same path. I love how we don’t “compete” but are willing to help each other succeed.

Jah Verana
      Participant

i love posting updates on my profile…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.