What is your favorite food?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is your favorite food?

Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

dbeck975
      Participant

In an effort to try and get to know people in this online community, I thought this would be a good question.

My favorite food is steak and I enjoy my steak medium rare with Heinz 57 sauce on it.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I would say my favorite food is Anything that contains Avocado! If it has avocado, I will love it!

misty1987
      Participant

A chicken roast dinner with all the trimmings…yummy =)

heyimneise
      Participant

Lately it’s any dressed fires. Taco, Garlic, Cheese, Curry I love them all!!

jsnitz08
        Participant

Speaking of Curry, I love Thai Food!!! Anything Asian really. The more authentic the better. Thai is probably my favorite 🙂

tpace2012
      Participant

I love mexican! Tacos, burritos, enchiladas, taco salad. Spicy, spicy, spicy 🙂 yum!

eddy_r95
      Participant

I will always go down for some nice Churrasco and rice with black beans. Always my favorite!

Nana
      Participant

Mexican. Chinese chocolate and ice cream oh yes chicjen

dolcita
      Participant

i would say my fav food is pizza,any pizza as long as it has corn in it 🙂

Zacc
      Participant

My favorite is a mixture of corns and beans. In Kenya it is are popularly known “Githeri”
      After boiling, you fry it and it is yummy

aabeck
      Participant

My husband Dante makes the best burgers known to man. He makes them different ways and I always enjoy his creativity.

mbgoodr
      Participant

Pizza. New York Style.

gma2-3
      Participant

My favorite food is salad. It is a cold food and you can add about anything in it.

Isis
      Participant

Whatever I am eating at the time that takes good is my favorite :-). I am a big foodie. Pizza, subs, steak, chicken, beef, pork, rice, burgers, hot dogs, potatoes, pasta….you name it. Just as long as it has plenty of flavor and a little bit of spice somewhere in it lol.

writer
      Participant

My favorite food is just about anything. I love to eat hot foods, not spicy hot but a ‘real meal’ hot. Before I was married I wouldn’t have made a distinction like that but my husband could eat a cold lunch meat sandwich every day.

Anbay Lia
      Participant

To many to list but most of my favorites foods contain beef which include Pizza, Steak, Tacos, Burgers, and other foreign dishes.

Pragati
      Participant

I LOVE PIZZA ! Other than that I like Deep Fried Chicken, LOTS OF SALADS TOO. I also love a lot of fruits, mostly APPLES I dont know what I love about APPLES, In Indian Cuisine i mostly love North Indian food, its spicy, rich and full of flavors.

Pegasus
      Participant

I feel like my answer changes daily. I love sushi, I love pizza, I love all kinds of Italian food, burgers, man now i’m hungry

thecatchall
      Participant

Prime Rib medium rare with twice baked potatoes….mouth watering 🙂

kendra
      Participant

It seems like everybody I know says that’s their favorite food, too, Dbeck. Steak must be really popular. Not sure why I’ve never really fallen in love with it, being a meat eater myself. I don’t dislike steak, by any means! Lol. I can hardly resist a good bacon cheeseburger, though. Seems like any time I’m out to eat these days that’s what I end up ordering.

Fries are another favorite food of mine. Anything with cheese, too, pretty much. I know, “unhealthy.” Lol. I enjoy plenty of healthy foods like fruit (love most fruit, especially cantaloupe), but when I’m really hungry, I like something like a burger and fries. I love turkey sandwiches too — with lots of veggies and cheese, of course. Everything must have cheese! Lol.

And I’m hopelessly in love with sweets. French toast is something I can’t ever resist, or chocolate. Yum.

dbeck975
        Participant

Burgers are good too; as are bbq ribs (mine are excellent!).

Next time you make french toast try mixing a shot of Jim Beam in with the egg mixture in place of vanilla… it is excellent!

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

It’s really hard for me to choose a favorite food… I really like spicy food, but I also really like Asian. I think if I had to choose a favorite food in general, it would be kung pao chicken… with lot of peanuts!

Victoria
      Participant

Italian for sure, I cannot imagine my life without spaghetti (both meat and seafood), pizza and tiramisu. Especially if they’ve been prepared by me personally.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Thats really a hard one I am a serious foodie. I love exotic foods and steak. I don’t think that I could pick just one favorite.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I love steak as well but my favorite is pizza.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.