What is your favorite day?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is your favorite day?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

What is favorite day? Mine is Friday because it is start of the weekend.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m not sure. I just mainly work online. I don’t favor weekends because when you go out to do anything most places are busy.

Pamela
      Participant

I have two. Thursdays and Saturdays. Thursday because it’s the slowest day at my job, and I can get the most done online. Since starting to work more online now, I need all the time I can get. My other favorite day is Saturday, because that’s the day I get to spend with my boyfriend. We don’t see each other during the week, so Saturdays are awesome.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@Pamela that is so sweet. @SadieMarie busiest days in the mall during weekends. I do not like getting out of the house. I prefer to rest.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I cannot say I have an especially favorite day. My favorite one is when I am with my family, spending our time together.

kendralala
      Participant

I love weekends. My baby days.. I’ll be spending my whole times wiht my baby 🙂

realityspeaks
      Participant

I love Sunday. It’s a day I can laze around in bed. I love the lazy vibe on Sunday. Also, we have our jam sessions on Sunday evenings.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@Simona i love your answer it should be like that. I love weekends too but I hate to say I hate Sunday because it is start of the week days.

priscillaking
      Participant

Saturday is my day of rest 🙂 but good and bad things can happen on any day.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Very true. I try to appreciate every single day as best as I can.

beman
      Participant

Friday.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

When I was employed as a network engineer, Mondays were always my favorite day of the week. Mondays brought new challenges to conquer. Was always fun and exciting to meet the challenge of a new week!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.