What is your favorite color?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is your favorite color?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Richard A. Rowell
      Participant

OK, this is an incredibly random question, but for some reason, I felt like I had to ask it.

My favorite color is blue, typically darker shades of blue. I’d be more specific about the technical name of what shade of blue is my absolute favorite, but I’m lazy 😛

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

My favorite color is yellow. I have always loved this color. My nickname was sunny growing up because I am bright and very kind hearted.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I like darker teals and purples

jsnitz08
      Participant

I would have to Say Purple… But I also like Blue..like teal-green/blue. So pretty.. All shades of blue are pretty actually 😉

Pegasus
      Participant

If I have to pick only one, I’d say blue. But if I can pick more than one, I like things between blue and green. Aquamarine or Turquoise are among my favorite colors.

Richard A. Rowell
        Participant

It’s those in-between shades with all of the clever names that amaze me. How many words are there for those various shades?

Stephanie C
      Participant

Actually, blue is by far the most common favorite color out there, and it’s the most commonly chosen color for toothbrushes. (I did an article on colors once)… If I have to choose, I love dark blues and deep purples.

Richard A. Rowell
        Participant

Is that so? I’m not really surprised that blue is that popular, but the toothbrushes thing is new. I just take whatever the dentist office gives me 🙂

Carolyn Cordon
      Participant

My favourite colour is green, many different shades of green, but mostly the greens of trees!

When I was a younger I went through a pink phase, but it didn’t suit me. Once I started wearing green and other Autumn/Fall colours, I knew I looked much better!

Richard A. Rowell
        Participant

Actually green and pink go very well together!

Serena Siddiqui
      Participant

my favorite color is green 🙂 it reminds me of grass or light green ….soothing to the eyes
      a sense of peace calmness and tranquility
      🙂

Richard A. Rowell
        Participant

Good reasoning for being fond of green. It’s also the color of nature, much as Carolyn said.

Serena Siddiqui
      Participant

@ carolyn cordon just saw your reply after i put up mine … oh wow …..we both love green and yes i love tree green 🙂

henry
      Participant

I like green, I happen to be a nature lover.

My favorite color changes from time to time, but it seems as if it is always some shade of green! 🙂

xelaiehm
      Participant

when i was young i used to like the color black or any dark colors like black, brown or dark blue, it makes me look whiter whenever i wear clothes with those colors 😉

Richard A. Rowell
        Participant

I’ve always liked darker colors myself, too.

Paid Writer
      Participant

I love maroon color 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

I like red although I don’t have a shirt in red.

shaloowalia
      Participant

red and pink

Nina A.
      Participant

yellow

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.