What is the thing that annoys you the most?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is the thing that annoys you the most?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

I get really annoyed when people lie and that too without any reason. What annoys you most?

Simona Abdi
      Participant

The people’s stupidity. Of some, not of all.

Lying and ignorance are definitely two things that annoy me. People who have no idea what they are lying about is a biggie! People who act like they know everything about everything!!

realityspeaks
      Participant

I get annoyed when the doorbell rings when I’m taking my afternoon nap on a weekend… I don’t know why sales persons visit homes in the afternoon on weekends, its quite frustrating.

jkct01
      Participant

I don’t like to be disturbed when I am writing. But my granddaughter does not respect it.

lejla1311
      Participant

WHat really anoys me is this – the first thing my husband does when he wakes up is to take his mobile phone and play games for hours. He is lying in the bed doing nothing while I am killing myself from work around the house including chopping the woods and starting fire in the fire place. He can be so lazy.

iyanpol12
      Participant

What greatly annoys me were backbiters.

misswulans
      Participant

What annoys me the most is people who dont care for other people’s safety, for example careless driver on the roads.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.