What is the best website you have ever seen or used online?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is the best website you have ever seen or used online?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

The best on I have ever found is this site. I so love it.

aabeck
      Participant

I do love this site not only do you meet new people you get to post whatever your feeling or thinking and earn points ro make money

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I do like to meet new people. It really reminds me of Facebook besides Facebook does not pay that is why I like it so much.

Pegasus
      Participant

I don’t know, I have a few. I think that when they’ve come into my life they have been the right or best fit for me at that time. They have all been chat sites though 🙂

Danae
      Participant

I am addicted to a few sites… this site, Blogjob, for example… Reddit… and Facebook – because that’s how I keep in touch with a lot of people, old friends and classmates who have moved away and moved on with their lives. It’s interesting to see what they’re up to – I could do without a lot of the silly FB drama though!

Nicolee25
      Participant

I’d have to agree that this is the best site that I’ve found.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am very glad that I am no the only one who thinks this is the best site.

SadieMarie
      Participant

For me it would have to be this site and bubblews. This site is a little better then bubblews.

SadieMarie
      Participant

This site is by far the best ever.

Stephanie C
      Participant

When it comes to writing for money, this job takes the cake. If I’m looking for entertainment, I hit up Pinterest. And for free streaming music, I love 8 tracks.

I love that I’m not the only one who loves this site!

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I fell in love the first day I logged and and started adding friends and getting paid. I am hooked on Blogjob.

jsnitz08
      Participant

This site is pretty cool for getting paid to write. I also love Shop.com/socialmall because I get paid to shop! Hmm? theme here? And why not? I’m already blogging and buying what I need/want..why not get paid!!

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is so very true. I use some shop and get paid sites a well and earn cash back.

jkct01
      Participant

It is not the best but it is certainly useful when I have a problem loading a site to know if it is just me: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/#

shaloowalia
      Participant

facebook and twitter

jkct01
        Participant

Yes, FB is good.

Maricel
      Participant

the site that I open almost everyday is my FB page this is world wide I guess everyone is using I also have yahoo and gmail but once in a while open this.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.