What is the best site for doing a blog to earn more extra income?

Activity Forums Website Design What is the best site for doing a blog to earn more extra income?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

braveheart
      Participant

I need an advise because I am serious to retiring soon from my current job. My kids needs me.

angela
      Participant

It depends on what you can do. There are many sites but…

angela
      Participant

Not everyone is qualified or the pay is too low. I think we need to raise the bar a bit.

cmoneyspinner
      Participant

You are already at a really good site. Blogjob. It’s been around for a few years. The points system helps you set goals. The blogging platform is free. You don’t have to buy your domain name to get started. They allow Google Ad Sense and affiliate referral ads. The community is nice and forums like this answer a lot of your questions. Your blog “Kym’s Cradle” looks nice but you have no ads that can generate income. There are other blogging sites but since you’re here and already started a blog, work with it. Hope this helps you.

TAlberts
      Participant

Maybe this is the best site. I am new here so I am not sure yet.

cmoneyspinner
        Participant

Well if BlogJob is not the best, it probably made a Top 10 List. I been trying various blogging platforms for years and have to say I’m very happy to have created a blog here. Very pleased with the layout, ability to have ads, the discussion/help forum, etc.

workinmom64
      Participant

I agree that this site is one of the best blog sites that you can make money from. The thing I like about it is that you are always earning no matter what you do. So while you are trying to gain popularity and traffic at least you are making something. When your traffic gets better you will earn more from the ads that you put on your blog. I try not to worry about it too much.
      All you have to do is have fun here and share posts on social networks to get paid. Then when you get referrals from social networks you can make even more money on this site. Eventually you can earn thousands of points per day. And believe me I will be trying to get each and every point every day. And while you are getting points you could be earning from your ads as well.
      So long story short you can earn a lot from this site. But, like any online business it is going to take time and effort so while your working on the future goal have fun in the present.

Conni Partridge
      Participant

I am new at rthis but have been writing books since 1997. I want my historical fiction and historical nonfiction to get more recognition. Meanwhile, I just like to write, be read and responded to by as many people as I can interest in discussing many subjects with.
      The income would be nice, too but my passion for writing comes first.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

@Conni a friend had quite a bit of success using her blog to sort her thoughts for her books and to write little short stories, flash fiction about the characters.

iyanpol12
      Participant

You may try different sites to earn more.

thisnthat
      Participant

So, does this imply that there are other sites that are similar to this one? I like this one very much so far, but I am also interested in other sites if they are available. I have a bit of a disability, so I can’t work a conventional job. I need to be able to earn as much as possible online.

munda23
      Participant

Google AdSense is the best but in my posts i always mention some useful platforms.

Tobi Richard
      Participant

Blogjob is always the best because it has all the features of other paid to post site.

peachpurple
      Participant

blogjob is good, you can try mykites which is similar to bubblews, the dead site

@peachpurple
      Mykites is very slow. Blogjob is a rare site.

There is another one: http://www.cointasker.com/?ref=asdfgh

The only thing is that it pays in Bitcoin…

Shane
      Participant

Blogjob and MyLot are the best sites to write and earn decent money I can recommend you this time. If you want to earn 50$ a day, work as a transcriptionist in transcribeme.

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, it is a good blogging site @vinaya.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.