What is a favorite childhood memory?

Activity Forums General Discussion What is a favorite childhood memory?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Pegasus
      Participant

One of my favorite childhood memories is of my grandfather taking me for a walk to Ocean Beach in San Francisco where he lived. I spent hours digging in the sand and we had taken off our shoes and socks and all of a sudden I remember being picked up and my grandpa was running with me because the tide had come up so quickly and almost washed me away though I was oblivious.

We lost my shoes and his socks, but got his shoes. He had to walk carrying me for blocks and blocks as there was nowhre to stop to buy shoes for me.

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I have many but, they have to do with my grandpas either. I just miss them so much.

Pegasus
        Participant

Awww hugs! My paternal grandpa was my best friend. My maternal grandpa passed early, but I did feel like he was the only one who truly understood me on that side of the family.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

One of my favorite is when me and my sister had a birthday cake we had to share and we went looking at houses that were decorated for Christmas. It was so much fun.

Pegasus
        Participant

What great memories! My kids and I go looking at Christmas lights every year too.

kendra
      Participant

Love that you included a favorite memory to discuss too! I can’t really think of what my total favorite would be either.. I can relate to yours though! We used to go looking at the Christmas decorations too and loved it. Also, my twin sister and I have always, always shared a b-day cake, so I can relate to that one, too! 🙂 I think my favorites would have to involve fun times with my family and friends. Vacations at the beach, the Smoky Mountains, etc.

Pegasus
        Participant

Aww, are you an identical twin? I love vacation memories. I don’t have a lot from my own childhood. We used to visit Canada a lot for some reason lol

jkct01
      Participant

It was the day when my father bought TV when I was just 9 years old.

peachpurple
      Participant

I still remembered when my brother and I had bathed naked in the bathroom, we were 6-8 years old, it was fun sprinkling water hose at each other

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.