What do you use to clean with

Activity Forums General Discussion What do you use to clean with

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

Do you use vinegar or just water or another natural cleaner?

waflay
      Participant

I always use water and the Omo powder.

angie10
        Participant

@waflay…where are you, I mean what country do you live in because I can only think of a few countries that would have OMO LOL

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

water and some powder to clean

kendra
      Participant

Yes, I do use vinegar often. I also use lemon sometimes, baking soda, coffee grounds, etc. For the tub, nothing natural does the trick so Scrubbing Bubbles all the way.

Jessica
      Participant

It honestly depends on what surface or item I’m cleaning.

I would use Method “ylang ylang” spray on everything if I could, but it’s only formulated for bathroom cleaning purposes. It works best on surfaces that aren’t badly stained but need a little freshening (for example, a sink or a toilet). Sometimes we have to use Method “lavender” for the more general purpose cleaning, which is fine because it smells delightful as well.

Vinegar is helpful for cleaning out sinks and getting at least a bit of baked-on-stove-top gunk loosened up.

Let’s say someone (a cat, for example) throws up. A one-time deal will be cleaned with Wet Ones sanitizer. If it’s someone (for example, me) throwing up profusely, we wait until the actions are finished and then we use something with more germ-killing power, such as Lysol.

jkct01
      Participant

Baking powder can be used to clean too.

Maricel
      Participant

never done that my friend, quite curious there

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I use Clorox wipes and lots of Bar Keeper’s Friend cleanser. The cleanser removes rust stains. We have hard water here.

angie10
      Participant

My husband hates the smell of vinegar, so I could never use it to clean. He can smell it a mile off. I usually just go for shop bought cleaning products.

Nana
      Participant

Water white vineagar and baksodang

Nana
      Participant

Baking soda sorry

cgalavia
      Participant

I always use water and some powder.

angie10
      Participant

I think I’d like to try using baking soda and lemon, because wherever I go, people seem to use those very effectively. My only problem would be that they don’t foam, and I like to see a bit of lather LOL

marygoround
      Participant

i will check in the supermarket.

deepam
      Participant

I use detergent for cleaning. We get chemical detergents but it does cause skin itch.

Nana
      Participant

Just water on windows, shampoo and water on bathroom mirrors mostly water and vinegar

Nana
      Participant

@angie10 i am sameway

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.