What do you like to draw?

Activity Forums General Discussion What do you like to draw?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

MommaOzzy
      Participant

Generally I draw anime characters, fan art, and sometimes random items in the real world. I occasionally do shipping artwork, (drawings of characters that are coupled together). But I like to draw other things too.

What do you like to draw?

angie10
      Participant

I can’t draw to save my life, sadly 🙁

MommaOzzy
      Participant

I think that anyone can draw. You just have to find out what you like drawing, doing a little research, practice, and eventually find your own style or maybe a style that you really like and just use that.
      I started off tracing everything and anything I liked, then I learned about my shapes and how they come together to form a structure, and then I did free hand. Sometimes I use various drawing bases online when I make my art until I can draw it free handed.
      But my point is that anyone an draw, even doodling is art and lots of people enjoy doing that. There is no bad art, there is just art, and the artist expressing themselves through their work. 🙂

rextrulove

In the rare instance that I have enough patience for it, mostly mountain scenes, generally featuring flying geese (which are simple to draw. LOL)

LuckyStar
      Participant

I wish I also have that kind of talent, but I’m not good at drawing.

Andria Perry
      Participant

Flowers usually but I doddle when on the phone. I can do faces but they look like cartoons 🙂

realityspeaks
      Participant

I was not very good at drawing when I was little. Over the years I thought I’d get better at it, didn’t happen. I guess I’m just not good at drawing.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I don’t draw, but I like seeing my brothers draw their favorite anime characters.

Maricel
      Participant

I am not good in drawing I tried but that is really not my craft. That is why I am really amaze to see other friend of mine sharing their drawings it really amazed me.

Nana
      Participant

Scenery if I drew anything at all

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.