What do you do to earn more visitors?

Activity Forums Writing Content What do you do to earn more visitors?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  munda23 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

ivanna23
    Participant

Hey guys, what do you do to attract visitors and earn more?
    I’ve read in Social media Blogger it requires number of visitors in order to have required number of points…Hope to hear from you thanks…,

henry
    Participant

Creating compeling and informative posts with key words to be accessed through search engines.

ptrk12
      Participant

Indeed, and writing unique content, with good explanation and with good use of grammar and words and writing regularly helps.

lejla1311
    Participant

@henry is right. You must write good posts with good keywords and of course share it on various sites.

erlymccheaven

@lejla1311,Hi friend? Have visitors of your site by sharing your blogs to Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest, Goggle+, Viadeo, Vimeo, Word Press,gblogger, Linkdn,tumbler, and other net-working sites.I always have visitors from those I mentioned.Good luck, dear.

erlymccheaven

Every time I blog and comment I share to earn LIKE to the different social media sites to help increase our points. 1 point per visitor.

munda23
      Participant

Yes sharing on social sites and using good content and material is the key of the traffic.

erlymccheaven

I also joined Viadeo and was so surprised somebody from Europe wanted to help me create YouTube to all my blogs.I told her next week for I am too busy in the university where I teach.

peachpurple
    Participant

Yes ialso share my blogs at these share media sites

ivanna23
    Participant

Thank you guys for sharing your views. I’ll take note of that. I believe sharing can really help gain visitors.Thanks again…

TAlberts
    Participant

Sharing your post to all media sites are good but be careful not to spam.

Revs E.
    Participant

Now I know.. thank you for the answers guys. I will do that.

shagunK
    Participant

Oh wow! You guys use so many platforms to share your articles.I use facebook, twitter, G+,LinkdIn, Stumbleupon, Pinterest and tumblr only.

Karen Fainges
    Participant

I see Pininterest on a lot. How do you promote a written blog on a picture format?

iyanpol12
    Participant

Sharing the posts in social networking sites and posts should be good.

thisnthat
    Participant

You can share on forums that allow it as well. Just be careful. Some forums don’t allow it, and others have specific rules about self promotion. Don’t spam.

laksh
      Participant

What about blogjob forums?
      Can we post links to articles of this site and other sites here?

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

To share your posts through social media sites may earn more visitors.

TAlberts
    Participant

I mostly use G+, pinterest, fb and twitter.In fb I only post what I think what my “friends” interest.

laksh
    Participant

As of now I’m not writing much and hence not doing anything to attract visitors. I’m focussing on other activities here.

shaloowalia
    Participant

i share my blog posts on social media sites to attract more traffic.

Anonymous

Like so many others have said that one of the best ways to attract more visitors is to share on social media. But you might also create short YouTube videos that go along with your posts to gain visitors.

peachpurple
    Participant

write good blogs and keep answering questions. Give long, useful replies, not just ” great article” Thank for your add

TAlberts
      Participant

Very well said @peachpurple. I agree with you. I go to my friends posts, read and comment them. Sometimes I could not stop myself in commenting what I thought I have to say about the topic I read.

ptrk12
      Participant

Write, write, then share and read

shaloowalia
    Participant

i share my referral link on social media sites once in a while. also interaction is the key to get more visitors.

priscillaking
    Participant

I share on Google+, Twitter, and Live Journal, and hope for the best. The book reviews are a niche market in cyberspace, I know.

And I try to remember to share friends’ posts, and add them to Link Logs, if they’re really plus-worthy. I have a small hard core of readers who are interested *only* in me-me-me and hometown stuff, a few who are interested in phenology, a few who are interested in U.S. politics, but some readers are interested in each other and each other’s content. Sponsors wish people were more interested in commercial products than any of my known readers is. Maybe sponsors should try actually reading blogs 🙂

laksh
    Participant

I don’t do anything extra to attract visitors. Once in a while I post on twitter and stumbleupon. Otherwise I just believe in writing honestly without any attempt to woo anybody!

ptrk12
      Participant

You can also try sharing on G+.

Candi
    Participant

I usually put my links on on Instagram or on any social media site that allows you to post the link. I won’t spam people though. I’m totally against that.

Pamela
    Participant

@Candi I never thought about posting links on Instagram! Thanks for the tip! I love using Facebook and Twitter, and even use Pinterest some.

cessy08
    Participant

I recently started sharing my blog posts in Pinterest. I haven’t maximized all the available social media sites though. But I am hoping to see progress in the number of views in my posts.

Shane
    Participant

I only share them to the social media just after I post.

Shane
    Participant

I agree with Henry. Creating unique keyword is the most powerful to appear on google search.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.