What Do You Do…??

Activity Forums General Discussion What Do You Do…??

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

JoDee
      Participant

when it’s raining outside? Today is a miserable cold and rainy day today. So will be inside all day! 😉 What should I do? What do you do when it’s raining outside?

peachpurple
      Participant

it happens all the time and same routine, do household chores and baking cookies

TAlberts
      Participant

Stay inside the house doing household chores, writing, cooking, ironing and maybe baking.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

The only thing that deters my ability to write on my laptop is lightening storms! Can rain all it wants. Just do not want lightening to fry my laptop. Loss of power is another problem that can interfere with my writing.

luciaanna
      Participant

I usually do household chores and watch television @angel08

Pamela
      Participant

Unfortunately for my productivity I tend to sleep a lot when it rains. Luckily, today I am babysitting my nephews so I’m sitting here writing and spending time with them while they play video games. It’s so rainy and dreary here that I seriously don’t want to go outside. I’m still feeling really creative, though, so I’m writing as much as I can. I’ll get some more done this evening too.

munda23
      Participant

Enjoy tv , indoor games , internet browsing, play games, chat with friends.

Maricel
      Participant

just at hoe sleeping, doing my online sites, eat

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.