What Cell Phone Service Provider do You Have?

Activity Forums General Discussion What Cell Phone Service Provider do You Have?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

Curious to know what all different cell phone service providers are out there.

For as long as I can remember, only ONE service provider has service at my house, and that’s AT&T, so we’ve always been stuck with a really high bill with them since other options won’t pick up. However, since my original phone has totally went berserk on me, I picked up an ol’ convenient store phone tonight as an emergency phone. Surprisingly enough, it picks up okay at my house! It’s Verizon, which has NEVER had service at our place. It’s a pre-paid, and I’m actually liking the super cheap $35 a month plan, even if it is a flip phone. I’m starting to consider staying with a pre-paid plan from now on. So much cheaper!

So what plan and service providers do you like most?

kendra
      Participant

Oh, we have a bunch of them too! Sometimes I wonder why the world needs SO darn many of one thing like phones. Lol.

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

I currently use Tracfone. Prepaid phone service for the win!

workathomegal
      Participant

We do not have a landline. I have a cell phone through Bell Mobility, it is not to bad so far. I don’t like the whole contract thing but I think phone contracts are just 2 years now so that is a bonus.

waflay
      Participant

I have Safaricom,Airtel and Yu.

Pragati
      Participant

Vodafone, and Airtel India

kendra
      Participant

Workathomegal: Same here. We don’t do the landlines anymore. In fact, I think landlines are becoming somewhat obsolete these days! The only people I know of who have one are businesses. I figure eventually, phone companies will go out of business because even many businesses these days simply use their cells. Much more convenient.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t have a house phone just a cell phone. I guess that’s pretty common these days. I’ve had AT&T ever since I can remember. Tried Verizon once & was over charged/bad experience so I prefer AT&T

kendra
        Participant

Interesting, Sadie Marie! Had a similar experience myself. Tried Verizon once myself and it was a negative experience. Went back to at&T and haven’t changed either.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.