What are your online hustling strategies for making $$$?

Activity Forums General Discussion What are your online hustling strategies for making $$$?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Mage
      Participant

Just curious to see how everyone is doing with earning points and if there are any opportunities that have been particularly profitable for you?

SadieMarie
      Participant

On here I comment on posts, forms, groups and blogs. I also update my wall with status updates and upload photos. I have started a couple of groups. I’ve also completed the social engagement reward and I blog for more points. I pretty much use everything possible to get points on here. Including adding friends and joining groups.

Victoria
      Participant

I am a newby to all this, so please don’t judge me too much. This is probably my first attempt to earn some money, this website seems to be an excellent opportunity.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have many websites in which I make money on I currently make anywhere for 400-500 a money in cash and 100 in gift cards. I am no counting this site right now due to not being paid yet. That was last months total.

Danae
      Participant

I’ve been super busy the past few weeks but once things calm down a bit, I’ll get back to my routine – I try to be active in a few different sites, trying to get involved in freelancing sites like Odesk, microtasking in MTurk, etc… also on this site I’m trying to be more active in the community.

Jessica
      Participant

Since I may or may not be fired from my real-life job, I need to consider how to make income on websites that pay for content. Right now I’m using BlogJob and Daily Two Cents for writing and Perk TV for easy points (although I actually love movie trailers and movies in general so I get a bunch of information on good upcoming stuff). I’d like to find a good website that pays for comments so I can have something else to do for quick, easy writing activities.

Danae
        Participant

Sorry to hear, Jessica, I hope you don’t get fired! I really like Blogjob, if you like writing it’s a fast way to earn points doing what you like 🙂 I haven’t really tried PerkTV too much yet… I’ve downloaded it a couple of times but I guess I didn’t know how to use it to its best advantage??

SadieMarie
      Participant

Mainly I focus on blogging. I try to write at least 20-30+ blogs a day.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I focus a great deal on here. I also use postloop, Tsu, youtube & perk.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Is the questions apply only in here? I do blogs to earn 50 points. About other online earnings, I do forum coin, whzon, blogjob, humanatic and other ptc’s.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.