What are your goals and dreams?

Activity Forums General Discussion What are your goals and dreams?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Anbay Lia
      Participant

I’m interested in knowing what type of goals everyone has. I’ve had my share of goals and some have even changed over time. Currently my goals are related to work and improving my knowledge and work performance.

Do you have any short or long term goals or dreams for the future? Have you achieved them? Have you ever had to give up?

Payton
      Participant

My goal is to prove everyone wrong, all those people who said I couldn’t in my life. I want to get my doctorate not sure exactly what I want to get it in at first I wanted it to be in Criminology, but now I’m gearing towards computer science. I love computers a lot! My goal is to have enough money by December saved up to take my boyfriend on a vacation to California. That’s when he has two weeks of work off and the semester for school would already be done. Another goal is to not end up or follow my mom’s footsteps. There is this other goal I want is to be able to provide financial stability for my little sister and get custody of her, but that’d be a really hard battle to fight. I’m scared for her who she will turn out to be. I want to continue living in happiness to be financial stable, have more income coming in the it leaving my pockets for bills. I have a lot of goal to accomplish, but I still have a lot of years on my life.

Pragati
        Participant

Hey @Payton
        You seem to have a lot on your plate. Hope everything works out for you in the best possible way 🙂

Anbay Lia
        Participant

@Payton you have some amazing goals. Stay focused and you will be sure to reach them in time. Also, if you are into computers you should look to learning coding. You can make money on the side helping people code their website or programs.

Pragati
      Participant

Is someone talking about Goals and Dreams ? I think I would always jump in the conversation which has these two words hahaha

My Personal Goal (Short – Term ) is to get certified as an Inbound Marketer 😀

I have many big plans and this one is just a tiny little part of it 🙂 Sometimes its best to keep your dreams and goals and wishes to yourself !

Anbay Lia
        Participant

That’s a good goal especially if you have plans of making your own business online or work in marketing. Also, it is good to sometimes keeps your goals to yourself. I like doing that sometimes so I can surprise others when I achieve them.

Pegasus
      Participant

My short term goals are to save enough money to pay off all of my bills and take my family on vacation. I hope to continue to be an amazing homeschool teacher for my kids. My long term dream and goal is to have more financial security than we have right now and I hope to go back to school and get a degree.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That’s a hard one but some are to make $50 per day. Get a passive income going making $2500 monthly or more. Start investing. Open up my own dance studio.

Anbay Lia
        Participant

@SadieMarie It’s been a long time since I logged in here not sure if I will be able to use the site given my schedule. Those are amazing goals. I hope over the past year you have been able to achieve these goals or at least get closer to them.

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are your current goals and dreams?

Anbay Lia
        Participant

@SadieMarie My goals at that time were to finish my graduates studies. Another goal was to move forward with my volunteer work in teaching to management and other volunteer positions allowing me to train others.

I plan to create my own website and work on making it a success.

However, I have only the Zeroth step. Idea generation. Rest of the steps are yet to be taken.

Anbay Lia
        Participant

@fun1oriented2learning That’s great and at least you have a plan. Usually checklists help me to get started and hold me accountable for finishing my goals. I’m also working on a website as well. It’s taken me some time to decide what I want and where to go with it but hopefully soon I will have it ready to go.

blueberry
      Participant

I surely have a lot of goals and one of those goals is to achieved at least one of them eventually.

@anbay_lia

Actually it was my plan for 2015. I am already late

Maricel
      Participant

Good question I have goals to make and this is to improve my personality aside from that I want to achieve my dreams for my family.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.