What are your fears?

Activity Forums General Discussion What are your fears?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

monsterjar03
      Participant

I fear heights. It makes me vomit. Also, I don’t go near pools or bodies of water because I also fear them. I can’t swim and I don’t want to die of drowning.

Angeles
      Participant

Electricity, I try to be very careful when connecting gadgets, you know.. And one more thing that makes me feel well… not very well… Bees!!! :-!

monsterjar03
        Participant

I do the same. I don’t want to die of electrocution.

Linda Jenkinson
      Participant

How do you unsubscribe to a conversation- I just joined and didn’t know I was joining this discussion. It just says ‘subscribe’ not Unsubscribe anywhere?

Angeles
      Participant

I’m using my mobile right now, I don’t know if that could change anything. OK, the email I received, because I’m subscribed, shows the following : “You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a forum topic. Login and visit the topic to unsubscribe from these emails.” But I can’t find any “unsuscribe”. 🙁

rextrulove

I fear heights and ants. The latter is from falling up to my waist in a nest of fire ants when I was 5. For the most part, I’m over that fear, but to this day if I’m just standing there and happen to look down at my feet and see ants swarming over them, I do what looks similar to an Indian rain dance, until I get control again.

monsterjar03
        Participant

I’m glad you’re over that fear.

blueberry
      Participant

My fears? It would be when someone you truly and deeply in love left you after all those great memories together. It is just the most painful thing to happen ever. LOL just kidding but it is something I guess a lot would be fearing to happen to them. Anyway what I fear the most are tight or places with so small spaces to move on.

monsterjar03
        Participant

That’s also one of my fears that’s why I prefer to stay single. Thank you for mentioning it.

wolfgirl569
      Participant

Biggest fear is losing someone I love. Then the only thing I can think of is ladders. I hate climbing ladders. I think because I seen one fall with my Dad on it when I was a kid. He was fine but I was little so it was very scary to me then.

monsterjar03
        Participant

I have to agree with you. It takes time before one could let go and move on with his/her life.

MissyWeng
      Participant

One of my fears would be seeing insects and bugs. Even on television shows it freaks me out.

monsterjar03
        Participant

Large spiders scare me as well.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.