what are you?

Activity Forums General Discussion what are you?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wolfgirl569 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Andria Perry
    Participant

Are you soft and mushy or hard as a rock with muscles?

I have buns of steel and nice size arms for an old woman. My sister asked me to flex for her today 🙂

rextrulove

I’m not muscular and never have been. I wish that I was in better shape, though I’m not a marshmallow, either. I still have strength in my arms and my thighs are still strong, though I haven’t been able to walk very far after blowing my hip. However, I did some heavy work at church today and though it was only about 3 hours worth, I’m exhausted. I’m not in shape. I need to do something about that, since I’m taking over the tasks of grounds keeper, and the flowerbeds are in a shambles, so it will be a lot of work.

Andria Perry
      Participant

So you are tall and thin with muscles but not thick bulky muscles. Get in shape! Find a way to do cardio, you know what you can and cannot do.

rextrulove

I should say that I still weigh 165 pounds and still wear pants with a 32 inch waist. I weighed 165 and wore 32 inch pants in 9th grade, when I was 14, so I’ve neither gained or lost, I’m just not in shape.

Andria Perry
      Participant

Talk about never changing! LOL

wolfgirl569
    Participant

I can still lift and carry 50 pound feed sacks so would have to fairly hard. But I do need to get rid of some extra weight

Andria Perry
    Participant

LOL, so you are nice and comfortable 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.