What are the best monetization options for Blogjob Blogs?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization What are the best monetization options for Blogjob Blogs?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Grecy Garcia 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

thisnthat
    Participant

Do you use the same options here that you use on your own (outside) blogs or do you use other monetization options here? For example, do you use Adsense or Chikita or others? Are these the same tools you use on your personal blogs?

gina145
    Participant

So far I don’t have any other blogs. As I already had an AdSsense account, I’ve been using that but I’ve read comments about other options paying more, so I’m open to changing my monetization method at some stage.

thisnthat
    Participant

That makes sense. I’m always open to making good changes. Which options have others suggested?

How many blogs do you have here?

thisnthat
    Participant

Ah, thank you both. Adsense is still king then. I keep hearing that others are good too, but I still don’t think any have surpassed Adsense.

Good to know that certain ads won’t work with the sidebar widget. Thanks for that insight, Barbara.

resuri
    Participant

Chikita is so slow to earn money. Google adsense is so much better but it is harder to get though

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I use chitika with my other blog site here in Blogjob and that is the site that I submitted for Personal blogger rewards.

laksh
      Participant

Can we use Chitika on blogjob blogs? And can we apply for a chitika account using blogjob blogs? Please let me know so I can try.

gina145
      Participant

I’ve never used Chitika, so I don’t know how one goes about applying for it, but I’m pretty sure that it’s okay to use it here. It certainly wasn’t on the list of banned ads when last I looked (yesterday).

thisnthat
    Participant

Hmmm. Is it possible to put Adsense on one and Chikita on another, or would you even want to? I guess it wouldn’t really be an accurate comparison, since they would both have different subject matter.

If I have a really old Adsense account, would I be able to use that or do I have to start over?

deepam
    Participant

thanks for the motivation to monetize

lejla1311
    Participant

I am sing Adsense here, bt I don’t have Chitika.

resuri
    Participant

Adsense is a way better

TAlberts
    Participant

I am using Google Adsense and Amazon here at Blogjob.

thisnthat
    Participant

I was thinking of signing up for Amazon affiliates. How is it working out for you, @TAlberts?

TAlberts
      Participant

I have not earn yet from my Amazon ads here @thisnthat. I hope I will still be earning.

resuri
    Participant

I believe in Amazon affiliate you need to sell their product to be able to give commission

cessy08
    Participant

How can we use amazon affiliate links here in blogjob? I was tempted to use it here but not sure if it is allowed. Do we use it similar to how we post links to our personal blogs (outside of blogjob)?

gina145
      Participant

I’ve never used Amazon affiliate links at any site other than HubPages and that was a long time ago as they now have their own Amazon scheme, but I know they are allowed here. I haven’t tried to work out how it’s done yet, but I imagine it’s the same as on other blogs.

TAlberts
      Participant

I just insert my Amazon ads links in my blog posts as I donĀ“t know yet how to put it with a photo.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I learned that it is okay to use Chitika so I searched about Chitika and learned it now it is on my blogsite.

gina145
    Participant

@RapidBlue What adverts are they?

gina145
    Participant

Referral banners may help, but you should probably try to get something like AdSense or Chitika too.

gina145
    Participant

Maybe somebody can recommend something else then. I’ve only ever used AdSense, but I’ve never done very well with it so I’ve been wondering whether it’s worth trying a different program too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.