Were you writing at bubblews?

Activity Forums General Discussion Were you writing at bubblews?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

Bubblews was a quite popluar writing site and used to pay well. But then it stopped paying and many writers quit the site. Were you writing at bubblews?

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Actually I am not active on Bubblews, but I keep my account there.

TAlberts
      Participant

Thanks for reminding me of that site. I forgot. I only go there when I have nothing else to write.

Nana
      Participant

Not active anymore

paula76
      Participant

I loved bubblews at one time. I stayed on that site. But since they stopped paying and all the rates dropped I rarely go in there. Every now and them I check up on a few connections.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i too rarely go there after they stopped paying. the rates are so low now that i can never hope to reach the cash out of 50$

Danielle
      Participant

I used to write there but I got disappointed when they’re not able to pay me again so I just stopped writing.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I stopped writing there now. It isnw worth it because of low rates.

Narayan
      Participant

Yes, I was. I wrote there for about 20 months! I quit when all the changes happened last year. I see that a few people who were all praises for bubblews when they were getting paid also quit writing there now!! She is active here though 😀

lejla1311
      Participant

I was a member and I earned a lot fo money there. But I knew the site was too good to be true. It had to go nder eventually. the site is still working but a lot of changes happened there and I have no intention of coming back.

resuri
      Participant

Bubblews used to be really good site because it pays good money than any other site but it become scam in a long run

Maricel
      Participant

yes that was my first writing site actually but I am no longer there sadly because they did not pay us and change the rule which is really not good for us writers.

TAlberts
      Participant

I am still there and I still have 20$ to go but lack of motivation to write there as it seems a ghost town everytime when I logged in.

mary murchison
      Participant

Oh Bubblews was a great site for such a long time but now there aren’t many people there. I quit going there all of my friends are gone I still have money there but it would take me too long to actually cash out. All good things come to an end sooner or later.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

If they would have lowered their payout amount, I would have stayed. It would take forever to reach it now, and I gave up. It was too good to be true, and that’s why it didn’t last.

TAlberts
        Participant

How I wish Bubblews lower its cashing amount. I still have $30+ there. It will take tooooo long for me to cash out.

gina145
        Participant

@thelme55 I’ve got over $40 in my bank and I’ve given up too. There’s no hope of my ever earning the last few dollars so I’m not prepared to waste my time trying. I’ve been hoping for them to lower the amount required to redeem too, but it’s not likely to happen. To make matters worse, I believe that those who have redeemed recently haven’t received their money.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.