Activity Forums General Discussion WEEKENDS

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Rose Ann Doce
      Participant

What do you do during weekends?

henry
      Participant

I spend most of my weekend time online doing several things.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I spend time with my husband and daughter. We like to get out and do something fun each weekend. Last weekend we went to a jump club (Basically a huge gym full of trampolines… super fun!)

SadieMarie
      Participant

I work sometimes spend time with family. Also I think this topic should have been placed in the general discussion as it’s not related to writing content. 😉

waflay
      Participant

I prefer going out to town with my family.

Atlanta
      Participant

See friends or family, go to ballet(both days), do some work if necessary…Sometimes weekends are more tiring than my week…

kendra
      Participant

Ah, weekends! My S/O & I take the weekend off and spend it together. No work, no computer, for both of us. Really makes Mondays so much easier, and less stressful. Kind of leaves a somewhat ‘magical’ feeling leftover for the upcoming week.

workathomegal
      Participant

If my boyfriend has the weekend off we spend time together. However I also usually do some online work also. I like to relax when I can though with a good movie and game.

Dick
      Participant

Weekends are pretty busy for me. Have to follow my daughter’s schedule if I am not working

jsnitz08
      Participant

I spend time with my Fiance and usually work the Retail job on Sundays…

Nana
      Participant

Most weekends now that spring time to plant the flower and veggie gardens

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Before, it is always family time during the weekends. Now, that i am busy with earnings even weekends, I am with my family while busy with online earnings.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.