Weekend plans

Activity Forums General Discussion Weekend plans

• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by azaz.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are your plans for the weekend?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I personally do not have any other plans right now other than work and make that money. Bills are coming it is almost a new month.

Pegasus
      Participant

Tomorrow is going to get expensive for me. I was hoping to reach my goals by today, but I didn’t. It isn’t the end of the world, it just changes things slightly. We are going to celebrate my son’s birthday this weekend, though it is on Tuesday. We plan to do laser tag in the afternoon and in the evening we are having a family dinner to celebrate both his birthday and my mother in law’s whose bday is on Sunday.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

What are your plans Sadiemarie? Do you have anything special you will be doing?

kendra
      Participant

Not sure yet, but we’ve been planning for something fun. Definitely going to have some extra time together, though and hopefully work won’t drag out over my weekend this time.

beman
      Participant

Sleep, games.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

What exactly do you mean by weekend? If your work schedule is like my husband’s your employer decides when and if you get to have a weekend! He works for the evil company known as Walmart. Better known to the disabled as a completely discriminatory institution!

priscillaking
      Participant

It’s a holiday weekend for some…not for me.

rextrulove

I will most likely be doing some canning this weekend. I have about 40 pounds of zucchini so far that came out of the garden and needs to be made into relish or mock pineapple.

lejla1311
      Participant

I had such a great weekend. Me and my hubby went road tripping. It was awesome.

azaz
      Participant

I am going to my friend’s house and to church

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.