Website hosting

Activity Forums Website Design Website hosting

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Zacc
      Participant

Which is the best company to host a website?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Blogjob does all of that for you all you have to do is set up your website and blog and it is connected to the webs.

Zacc
      Participant

That is not what I meant. What if you wanted a website with your company’s name? Would you still nameit under the domain name blogjob.com?
      It seems you cannot differentiate a blog and a website

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

You set up your site and name it your business, then you write about your business on your company’s website on blog job. I understand what you are saying that is why I use Blogjob for everything. They host all of my websites. If you want your own domain then something like godaddy would be a good one for you.

Dick
        Participant

I believe host gator is a reliable host. If I am not wrong blog job is also on this

Zacc
      Participant

Am glad you got what am talking about

henry
      Participant

I was also wondering what you really meant for that

Zacc
      Participant

Has anyone tried using HostGator?

Richard A. Rowell
      Participant

I’ve heard good things about HostGator. Personally, I use GoDaddy’s WordPress hosting for my main website, but I’m happy to let BlogJob host my other two blogs 🙂

Zacc
      Participant

Good to know @Richard

Grannyv
      Participant

I want to create 2 new blogs and have control over which plug-ins I use. This means I must host it someplace other than BlogJob.

However, I know nothing about uploading templates, plug-ins, or updates. Does anyone know of a host that would perform these tasks as part of a WordPress hosting package?

Dick
      Participant

I can let you try a free host to try it out @https://awesometraveldeals.tk/
      I use wordpress themes to get this done.

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

Blogjob is nice for personal blogs, but worthless for business blogs and website. BlogJob does not allow us to have our own domain names and offers no SEO tools. A true business website needs to have its own domain name and other SEO features. No one should take BlogJob seriously until the at least implement some SEO plugins for us.

I prefer GoDaddy for my own hosting purposes. You get a free website (with WordPress) for every domain you buy, and their dedicated and cloud offerings are not bad either.

Dick
      Participant

Agree with Robert, there are some tools required if you are do business. Anyway there are some free host out there but I prefer host gator

ourad
      Participant

try bluehost it is good site that can help you also to design your site

Suresh Vyas
      Participant

I’ll suggest you use bluehost or hostgator.
      or if you want free hosting then go for hostinger.co.uk

cindybachelor
      Participant

I am a website designer and provide hosting as well. I use hostgator and consider them the best in the business. I purchase my domain names through godaddy and repoint them.

TAlberts
      Participant

It is interesting to know what I have not known yet. Thanks to all blogjobbers.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I have used silicon house hosting

There are many.

Hostgator
      GoDaddy
      Bigrock
      Go4hosting
      and many others.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.