Web Cam Models?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Web Cam Models?

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Payton
      Participant

I know this may sound crazy, and it might be a bit too personal, but how many of you are a web cam model or ever thought about it??

Danae
      Participant

I used to be a web cam model – I actually joke with people that I’m an on-and-off cam girl. I didn’t commit too much time when I first started, but I was able to get a little extra pocket money. I might start back up again when I have more time, and when I’m a little more confident.

Payton
      Participant

May I ask you what site you were on? Or is that a bit too personal? lol

Danae
      Participant

MyFreeCams was the main one! They seem to have more of a community feel there as well, and it’s free to join.

Danae
      Participant

If you have more specific questions or want to ask me anything, feel free to send me a private message 🙂

Payton
      Participant

Haha Okay I will and ahh I tried signing up for that one I just didn’t like the way it works

Alyssa
      Participant

Just curious, how much do you make from doing that?

Payton
      Participant

It honestly all depends on how much time you spend and how many tokens you get in 4 days I made 800 but lately I haven’t been doing it a lot and my checks have been 200

algedonics
      Participant

Holy crap, that’s pretty good money. If only I was moderately attractive. Do you know of any website where people pay you to flirt text-only? Haha.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

There’s MyGirlFund, where you get paid for sending text and emails among other things.

algedonics
      Participant

Yeah, I was denied from there, unfortunately. Ah, the troubles of not fitting neatly into the gender binary.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I think you can also do paid texts on Nightflirt?

SadieMarie
      Participant

I use to do that but it’s not exactly for me. I’d much rather stick to blogging. 😉

Maricel
      Participant

never done that my friend and in the first place I don’t have a webcam.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

No I could never do that even when I had a webcam.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.